Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, red hair alone does not make one ugly - behaving badly does.

I see a ton of redheaded women but very few redheaded men. I love red hair - on men or women.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no offence since you have the 100% down...
Just sayin'... :)[/QUOTE]

I don't think I know what you mean by this.

And you can get face pics if you join my facebook. I would have to do that through private messages.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to go to a website called Crazyshit.com. I never became a member. They got some fucked up scary people there with some of the sickest shit you will ever see.

Anyways, in the forums, they have all kinds of threads. One of them was, "Got to love a redhead". I saw a lot of beautiful, real, redheads. So, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We all have our tastes.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not ginger, but people consider me a red head and I've dated many hot girls, and am currently dating another. Don't let your hair - of all things - get in the way of your confidence. I love having red hair and wouldn't have it any other way.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend is a redhead and he's not even that attractive for any hair color but he's dated a few real knock-outs.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Red heads are great! But I've noticed that there seem to be two basic types (broad brush stroke), the kind who are really beefy and humpy with fat cocks and the ones who are skinny and unfit with little purple crooked dicks... don't mean to be mean, it just seems like they fall on either side of that line. But red heads really do get noticed and people who like them, really like them. There are whole websites dedicated to them... I happen to be one who really, really like them!

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a redheaded gay guy, and I don't have any problems attracting physically desirable men. And when I was a younger man, dating women, I did just fine, thank you. Yes, red hair gets a fair amount of abuse, but I really think most people don't care if they like the rest of you. My advice to redheaded men and women is to not accept a self-defeated attitude in respect to your attractiveness to others; if you have one, people can probably sense it, and it may become a self-fulfilling prophesy.

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not at all, i have dated a redhead for a couple of years....and i find redheaded men attractive all the time in public.

Did someone say they never see hot girls with red heads?

Last edited:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Red heads are great! But I've noticed that there seem to be two basic types (broad brush stroke), the kind who are really beefy and humpy with fat cocks and the ones who are skinny and unfit with little purple crooked dicks... don't mean to be mean, it just seems like they fall on either side of that line. But red heads really do get noticed and people who like them, really like them. There are whole websites dedicated to them... I happen to be one who really, really like them!

Nice generalization there :tongue: but I would definitely fit into the beefy humpy with a fat cock since I have a 6 inch girth, and I"m 6'1" and weigh 240 lbs (a little extra padding around my waist but I also have a 42" chest). Just was asked by a stranger at my girlfriends family gathering the other day, if I was a football player cuz he said I was huge. I don't think I'm huge, but I'm definitely not a stick.
Must be my partial Scottish heritage.