Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As for guys, I don't know.

But I do know that Kari Byron (from Mythbusters) is a red head, and is insanely hot. I'd terminate carbon life forms to engage that.

in some episodes you can see her roots growing in about a centimeter....shes naturally brunette.

LongandBigSub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hate the truth when it hurts, but just tell me; are we ugly? I never see hot girls with redheads.

What truth? Truth is what you make of it.

If you tell yourself you're ugly because you have red hair, then that's your truth.

If you tell yourself you're a babe magnet, because you have red hair and a positive self esteeem, thent that's your truth.

Fuck the stereotypes that you've acquired that red hair is not attractive. That's a bunch of bullshit. And Sorry if that's rather blunt. :smile:

Make up your own truth that hot girls do love redheads. Just ask the chics on this thread (grin).

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The guy I was seeing up until recently had strawberry blondeish hair....

and I liked him....certainly never put me off!!! If anything it made him a bit different!!!

Seriously I'm starting to wonder if I have a type anymore??? well hair colour doesn't seem to make much difference to me anyway!!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One big fetish for me is red haired pussy. I have had a few in the past, but never enough to fill the need. One red head I went out with always waxed her pussy and never let it grow out for me, no matter how much I begged.

behrstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate the truth when it hurts, but just tell me; are we ugly? I never see hot girls with redheads.

I LOVE redheads...both men and women. I have found that a significant number of redhead men are well hung, but I am still conducting research :biggrin1:

Grand, you def have a hot bod and a nice piece. Even if your face is not classic "handsome" don't let that hold you back. Charm em with your personality and then wow em with your hot bod.

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't tell you about women's likes, only they can, but I have a true, sincere appreciation of hot red head men. Two of three relationships have been with red headed men. A tall, built red man will turn my head faster than anything!

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Red heads are great! But I've noticed that there seem to be two basic types (broad brush stroke), the kind who are really beefy and humpy with fat cocks and the ones who are skinny and unfit with little purple crooked dicks... don't mean to be mean, it just seems like they fall on either side of that line. But red heads really do get noticed and people who like them, really like them. There are whole websites dedicated to them... I happen to be one who really, really like them!

This is weird... most skinny redheads I know (myself included) have big dicks. I've never heard about those categories before!