Never Seen So Many Big Dicks In One Place.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
This was Aviation Officer Candidate School, the year some time during the Cold War. No doubt we were some fine male specimens. Over the first week I'd seen most of my fellow Poopies in various states of undress and arousal, so I didn't have to guess. Piss hard-ons at night and in the morning, showers (no sex and lots physical stimulation gave us wood unpredictably, and we weren't exactly ashamed of our junk), and later on some wild (as in groupie/group) sex at private parties. It was obvious we were a well hung group of young men.

I had a thorough physical but was not formally measured. My medical file stated (Urologist note on examination of a possible varicocele) that I was "well developed" with "normal reflexes", which I took to be doc-speak for getting a hard-on during the genital exam. He was polite. "Happens all the time, young man."

One recommendation did come from a Marine aviator I met at the Officer's Club before I went in. This through a college friend who was already a Naval aviator. I'd sucked him off (the college friend) and taken his loads many times and went around the world to meet him for sex, usually at the hotel most of the men stayed at. There were a few parties where nobody was shy about getting some attention from groupies right there in the suite. So so so fucking hot.

It was an enthusiastic recommendation which could have been read at one level as being about me fucking him. Otherwise, it's not like he sent them a notice about my dick size. So was it just a huge (hehe) coincidence?

Where did you encounter a lot of big dicks in a relatively small space? Hung Density or whatever.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Cool stories 2734801[/URL]]@4202HHN and I’m sure many memorable moments for you, but for me, this place has way more big guys than anyplace I’ve ever been! ;)
Too bad it isn’t a locker room! This isn’t a story, btw except in the sense of narrative. I was appointed to AOCS and was amazed with what I saw. Aviators are sluts who get fed a lot.