NEVER Take A Wizz on The Electric Fence!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well all this electricity and pee talk has reminded me of when I was about 5 and I pissed in the power outlet.....and caused a blackout in the building and the outlet was sparking for a few hrs until my dad taped it up.

There's a "don't ask, don't tell" moment if I ever heard one. Tape it up, paint over it, and hope nobody notices.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have to turn that opportunity down if it came along. Not because I don't feel safe, but rather because I can't stand any neo-con.

With an opening like that I'd expect Male Bonding etc to dive in here with his stock "I Hate Bush" rant. But no show so far. I wonder if he's feeling alright.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not only that, but if the fence was carrying 330 volts at 45 amps AC, that would have been more than enough amperage to kill a person! :eek: I have read that as little as 30 miliAmps can kill. It's the amperage that kills, not the voltage.
You've been doing your homework, haven't you! Technically, it's 10 mA across the heart that can be deadly, and there is resistance between the cock and the heart. But yes, 45 amps would definitely kill. Actually, if you grab onto a live wire carrying 15 amps, it would probably still kill you, if you are grounded (please folks, don't confuse "grounded" with "insulated.") I only put that in because in the OP, it almost sounded like the electric fence described was hooked directly to the power supply lines, not running through a transformer or regulator.