Never thought being hot could be so difficult

bobbiedevitt2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Atlclgurl, I'm not in the army, so good look with that. lol

joyboytoy79 that was a really awesome post. I will take that to heart.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
The absolute BEST advice you have received. Good work, JBT~

Atlclgurl, I'm not in the army, so good look with that. lol

joyboytoy79 that was a really awesome post. I will take that to heart.

It's basically the exact same advice I gave ya :biggrin1: But I can imagine Fancypants' recommendation is pretty persuasive. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Craigslist and your seeming bafflement as to where else to look? I will refrain from saying type in gay dating site and seeing what happens. OkCupid, Chemistry.com, Match.com, CompatiblePartners.com, would all be of the more relationship oriented bent. If you get randy and want to fuck, NSA, then Gay.com, Manhunt.com, and AdultFriendFinder.com, all come to mind.

OK, i typed into the search engine "gay military dating" and got gaymillitarydating.com, milltarycupid.com, and gaymilliatrysingles.com and a host others. These people will have built in attraction for you, similar experiences and common interests.

Amazingly this thought, to search for you, show you how t do it, never occurred to ANYONE ELSE on this thread. Not just you and i just thought of it now, so there ya go. Proof that if it's out there, you can find it. Search took under ten seconds.

I am sorry your upbringing did a number on you. I still think you put far to much stock in your own looks and those of others. If romance is your goal, and love and a relationship, then you may need to understand that, when IN LOVE a person who may have been a 7 on just looks, will be elevated to an 11. That's the way love works. If you are holding out for an 11 physically and then hoping you spark..honey your gonna be waiting a long time. Why? Simply because THEY are waiting for THEIR perfect 10's, and regardless of how hot you may look, you might not check all of there boxes, some of which are quite unrealistic. As some of yours MAY be. Also as HAS been stated before, your "confidence" smells like anything but. People smell fear and desperation and low-self esteem. And are immediately put off by it. The real "10's" are not looking for a person who they feel may need constant reassurance. It is as draining as a person who feels less attractive need for that same reassurance. It tiring. It's grating. And it does not inspire people to want to get to now you beyond a fuck, if that.

oh, i never said you were and "asscap" i said you "come across as a conceited asshat" at least quote me right.:tongue:

Which post was less helpful? My original ne or Dragons irony laced post? Was her use of smilies what gave her a pass?

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*takes away smilies* alright, that's it. no more smilies for you. any of you.

a simple thread when ugly as all get out, and the continued foolishness is only heat-setting the ill will.

now.. everyone... get the fuck over it!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*curses self-inflicted moratorium on emoticons*

i would so post the ass-whippin emoticon right now.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh, hush *cuddles Mr. Nico* everyone is being put into the corner.. not just one person.

good thing about everyone being in the corner. excellent time for make-up make-outs. or a few "lets at least be civil" gropes.

for true. deep breath. let the negativity go. keeps ya heart balanced to the feather.
:hug:*

i made the rule, i can break the rule.. everybody else.. no smilies for the next two hours. :tongue1:

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another good piece of advice, vividly demonstrated by this thread: don't let haters grind you down. You'll encounter many, many, many of them throughout life. Their wildly inordinate disdain and bitterness is a reflection on them, not you.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's lonely at the top of the beauty heap, just a fact of life. There is a downside to being too goodlooking and it often is loneliness. But more often that not it is self imposed.

Good news! Your standards will get lower as you grow older and become less attractive and you will come to appreciate and seek out the non-physical aspects of what makes a person attractive.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
It's basically the exact same advice I gave ya :biggrin1: But I can imagine Fancypants' recommendation is pretty persuasive. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Truth needs little persuasion when is heartfelt and put simply. There was lots of advice given (and good thing this is internet or we woulda killed a forest already) :laughing:

JBT put in one simiple paragraph what several others had already recommended in long lengthy dialogue. His summary was spot-on. (Even though he also had a long post.)

It wasn't me, but JBT, who did the work. I just agreed... :biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, hush *cuddles Mr. Nico* everyone is being put into the corner.. not just one person.

good thing about everyone being in the corner. excellent time for make-up make-outs. or a few "lets at least be civil" gropes.

for true. deep breath. let the negativity go. keeps ya heart balanced to the feather.
:hug:*

i made the rule, i can break the rule.. everybody else.. no smilies for the next two hours. :tongue1:

ML. This is summary of what happened in smilie world:

I post a more balanced and I think helpful in a very practical way (non cl, military oriented gay dating site) with perhaps a tad nico pov on other stuff.
H: :rolleyes:

Now i take that as " whatever nico, no one cares. your being a dram queen" I choose not to respond to him as I have already said I would no longer do so in this thread. Letting it go. Plus not sure which part he was meaning that as. Uncertain so do not respond.

Intrigue: :rolleyes:

I take it as a "whatever Hilaire. I eyeroll your eyeroll!

Me: :smile:
I use it to say "thank you for aknowledging the intent of the post. Thanks for getting me"

Dragon: :wink: (at my smile)

I see this as "i am showing my support for nico, who is a freind. Maybe re read the info and ignore the snark. Mr. Nico can be sassy."

Me: :kiss:
I use it to say " i love ya"

cleared up?

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I post a more balanced and I think helpful in a very practical way (non cl, military oriented gay dating site) with perhaps a tad nico pov on other stuff.
H: :eyeroll:

Now i take that as " whatever nico, no one cares. your being a dram queen" I choose not to respond to him as I have already said I would no longer do so in this thread. Letting it go. Plus not sure which part he was meaning that as. Uncertain so do not respond.

Nico, seriously? I'll admit that a role eyes smilie is an ambiguous kinda thing, but talk about putting the bitchiest spin on things. What on earth would make you think I meant "whatever Nico, no one cares. You're being a drama queen?" ?

There was no prior indication in this thread that I would mean any such thing nor would you have any reason to think that based on the rest of our interactions.