Never thought being hot could be so difficult

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You think your public posts aren't indication enough?

I was quite happy to stay out of it until you decide to play Mr Innocent.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about Subgirrl. If you have a problem with something I've posted I'll gladly discuss it with you in PM. Seriously, if I for some reason had a problem with something Nico had said I would have no problem admitting it or for that matter standing by my position, as I have done in this thread. Nothing I have posted indicates anything about my private feelings about Nico, and you sticking your oar in like this is neither liable to do anyone any good or settle the situation favourably for anyone.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop.

everyone.

just.

stop.

Please?

I am at work. I have tried 4 times to post this. My cell keeps deleting.

Hilare and i will work this out. please no one take sides. I take full responsibliity for the derailment of this thread.

Hilaire has always been respectful and kind to me in pm form. I have ALWAYS stressed this to everyone.

If we bump heads here, it happens. I am sorry my need to vent to friends has spulled over if that is what happened. If not, if it is something that i wasnt the only one seeing, then pm hilaire and discuss it.

I have to go.

I do NOT want this going further.

Please?

CopperBear

Sexy Member
Media
davidjh7 was correct in his first reply to you. Start looking for guys in the activities and athletic type of events you enjoy yourself.
Another thing to consider is, since I experienced this myself, many gay guys that are in college are going to stick in the closet for a few more years, and are not mature enough to come out and have a relationship... maybe just the occasional sex encounter. When I was in college, most all of the guys that were out were not attractive to me and not visible in the ranks of the physically fit/muscular type. It wasn't until I was out of college and working that I found the men I was looking for. I myself am attracted to bigger, muscular guys, and went through the same thing with all sorts of men I wasn't attracted to trying to vie for my attention. Patience is good, but will be a bummer most of the time. Youth makes you want everything NOW and that isn't always good. Especially when it comes to a meaningful relationship.
Plus there's something to be said for finding the right person when you least expect it. If you constantly are "looking" you are setting yourself up for disappointment. When it happens, it just happens, and it feels right. It's OK to be lonely! It doesn't last forever, trust me.

bobbiedevitt2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*picks everyone up, places in pile, tells everyone to just cuddle, sprinkles smilies on cuddling pile, yanks CopperBear out of pile, lays him down on back, uses his big frickin chest as a pillow, feels awesome*

Thanks everyone. Now just cuddle.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*grabs altclgurl and drags to still cuddling cuddle pile*

Is never too late to join a cuddle pile. Cuddle piles with sprinklings of smilies are even more subject to this rule.

As ML would prob say: Tru Faques

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This cuddle pile is beneath contempt. You cuddlers are clearly class-A morons. When I said 'chill out, haters,' a child of three could tell I obviously meant form a MUDDLE pile. Your reading comprehension skills are nonexistent and I take offense at everything that's been said and done in your contemptible, flat-headed, insipid, nauseating, illiterate cuddle pile.

(God, I'm so lonely. May I please cuddle now?)