Never too late

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First you need to know who's involved. A young woman (just turned 40 but when one is on the shady side of 80, below 60 is "young") and her 8 yo son are staying with us temporarily. She works with my daughter with whom I live.

Early one morning a week or so ago I arose for a potty call and thinking that no one else was abroad at that time I didn't bother to change from my sleep wear which consists of an old pair of nylon tricot boxers. Having finished my business I opened the door intending to return to my bed and found myself face to face with Ellen. She's less than five feet tall and as we both stopped in our tracks she was looking straight at my crotch. She raised her eyes momentarily but dropped them again to the aforementioned area. It's a fact that my balls always hang out the leg of those shorts but this time, thanks to vestigial morning wood, I'm pretty sure that the purple helmeted one was also showing there. All this took place in seconds and after the second look she mouthed, "WOW!" and went into her bedroom the door to which is next to the bathroom and across the hallway from my room. There being nothing better to do I returned to my bed slightly titillated by this showing and her reaction.

Soooo - yesterday, she came in just past noon to fix herself some lunch. She said that my daughter wouldn't be coming because she had to attend a meeting. Also, her son is enrolled in day school so he wasn't here. I was in my own room wandering around on the Internet when she came and stood in the doorway. I gave her a look and made some intelligent remark like "What?" She laughed and came in to sit on my bed behind me so I turned around because she obviously wanted to talk. She seemed a bit flustered but finally said, "Remember what happened the other morning?" I nodded and she went on, "I keep thinking about that and I'm wondering if I really saw what I thought I saw." "And?" I prompted her. "Well," she said, "I'm wondering if it would be possible to recheck my memory. Would you be upset or mad if I asked to see that again?" It was my turn to laugh. I said that inasmuch as she had already sort of looked it over that I could see no harm in her making a closer examination and with few other alternatives available I stood up and dropped my Bermudas and shorts exposing again those low hanging balls and maybe five inches or so of soft penis. After a quick scan she opined, "I thought it was longer than that." And I answered, "It was." Then she asked, "Can you make it grow?" I said, "Sure." and I began to handle my old dick but then I stopped and invited her saying, "You know, you could HELP." to which she answered, "I was hoping that you'd ask." and she took it in both hands. The first thing she did was try to circle it with her fingers since I was starting to stiffen but they didn't come anywhere close to meeting. She kept at it though until I had a full erection and said, "I can't believe this! I didn't know there was such a size as this." Then she wanted to know the length of it and when I told her she gasped, "NINE INCHES! I've never heard of one that big."

All this time she hadn't taken her hands off but with a sudden inspiration she said, "Don't move!" and she dashed across the hall to her room and came back with a pump bottle of hand lotion and proceeded to slick the old joint up as she stroked. When he was all shiny she stopped to look and said, "THAT'S a thing of beauty and a joy forever." Then she resumed the stroking and squeezing until I reminded her that, "If you keep that up you're going to get me off!" She asked, "Do you mind? Would you like that? 'Cause I'd really get off watching you cum." I could feel myself getting close and I told her, "You won't have to wait because HERE WE GO!!" And I let fly. For a long time I have just sort of oozed when I cum but this time with the first spasm I lofted a blob that hit her shoulder THEN the rest just ran down over her hand and my shaft. She still held me doing little squeezes and strokes as I softened and receeded but finally let go after a wipe up with some kleenex. She still had some juice on her fingers and after a sniff or two she brashly sucked them one at a time and told me "That's the first time I've ever tasted that stuff. I kinda like it - have you got any more?" I had to tell her that she'd have to wait awhile for the next delivery.

Well, she had to go back to work and I just stayed where I was and rehashed what had just happened. I ALMOST got another hard on.

Gramps

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your story was wayy too long. I would like to see you create more building action, and make the characters more relatable next time. Good try but definately not Hustler material they would never let their stories be that pedantically focused on a cock.

Please fulfill your fantasies elsewhere.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You both are being pretty tough on the old man. He's been around LPSG for a long, long time. Have you?

I hope I'm as 'chipper' as Gramps is when I'm 80.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
iyikedralling said:
Your story was wayy too long. I would like to see you create more building action, and make the characters more relatable next time. Good try but definately not Hustler material they would never let their stories be that pedantically focused on a cock.

I have a better suggestion - if you haven't got anything constructive to add then don't bother instead of being insulting to people who are respected on this site and have been here a lot longer than you have.

I don't care if the story is true or not I hope I'm that chipper in another 44 years. Keep posting.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iyikedralling said:

There is no reason to judge someones' stories like that.
People like you turn a nice place that should be a place to share, into a place of negative arguments.
If you have nothing nice to say, go away.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Daverock said:
I have a better suggestion - if you haven't got anything constructive to add then don't bother instead of being insulting to people who are respected on this site and have been here a lot longer than you have.

I don't care if the story is true or not I hope I'm that chipper in another 44 years. Keep posting.
I don't agree with that, I think sometimes it is necissary to call somebody out - longevity means nothing as this forum found out with DMW who turned out to be a complete fraud.

As to the original poster, I don't know, I only read some of it and then decided to read the replies. But when all is said and done, what garuntees are there about anything posted here? Right now, I could just be lifting this reply from elsewhere and you'd never know. None of us are strapped up to a lie detector.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SomeGuyOverThere said:
I don't agree with that, I think sometimes it is necissary to call somebody out - longevity means nothing as this forum found out with DMW who turned out to be a complete fraud.

As to the original poster, I don't know, I only read some of it and then decided to read the replies. But when all is said and done, what garuntees are there about anything posted here? Right now, I could just be lifting this reply from elsewhere and you'd never know. None of us are strapped up to a lie detector.

Happy for you to disagree which is healthy. I suppose it's about the way in which it is done that is the issue. There are times when it is fully appropriate to be downright nasty and insulting but more often than not that is not the case. In this instance both guys were unnecessarily rude.

As for your post although you were disagreeing with me there is no way I could take offence at how you worded it - is that not much more acceptable?

As for DMW as have seen some of his posts around but don't know the history of his banning? Intrigued now perhaps someone could enlighten me?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Daverock said:
Happy for you to disagree which is healthy. I suppose it's about the way in which it is done that is the issue. There are times when it is fully appropriate to be downright nasty and insulting but more often than not that is not the case. In this instance both guys were unnecessarily rude.

As for your post although you were disagreeing with me there is no way I could take offence at how you worded it - is that not much more acceptable?

As for DMW as have seen some of his posts around but don't know the history of his banning? Intrigued now perhaps someone could enlighten me?

True, I can't disagree, the two replies you cited were really quite nasty, and although I disagree with you, I don't think it's acceptable to shoot venomous replies at you. I was more interested in the concept that longevity means that the person is more reliable.

DMW.... I'm not really in the "in group" on this forum, but from my perspective, DMW was a fairly regular poster who made a lot of emotional connections with several key members here.

However, it was a lie - he was acting out a character that didnt exist, he was a fantasist. he realised this, and "killed off" his character, but then realised he'd upset an awful lot of people who had really made bonds with this character he was role-playing, and so he sent an appology, and there was a big who-ha about it, and I don't blame people, I can see how much the must have felt betrayed: suddenly finding out that this really great person they thought they knew was the fabric of somebody else's imagination.

From an ousider's point of view, however, I have a measure of respect for the "man behind the mask" because he did admit his fantasy, and drop the facade and appologise (presumably) when he realised the hurt he'd caused. I think that takes a lot of courage.

But that's my perspective, I'm sure some of the more "in" members could fill you in from a much more informed point of view, at which point I'll probably get flamed for sticking my oar in again. :redface:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love listening to old dudes talk, you'll find that the best stories are always the hardest to believe...but you've got to ask yourself, why would anyone so close to death lie about that?

i say thanks oldman for sharing, you've given me hope, that if im unfortunate enough to live as long as you, there is still a chance i could get my penis jacked by a woman half my age(id be put in prison for having it done to me at my age).

*congrats on the handjob...and with living so long.

SomeGuyOverThere said:
However, it was a lie - he was acting out a character that didnt exist, he was a fantasist. he realised this, and "killed off" his character, but then realised he'd upset an awful lot of people who had really made bonds with this character he was role-playing, and so he sent an appology, and there was a big who-ha about it, and I don't blame people, I can see how much the must have felt betrayed: suddenly finding out that this really great person they thought they knew was the fabric of somebody else's imagination.
weirdo. that scared me a little, kinda like telling someone you have herpes after having unprotected sex with them.

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
You , on the other hand, make a perfect asshole.

Oh, no, sorry for interrupting your fake story about a woman who said "Can you make it grow?" LOL!!!! and people say I need to get laid!

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no reason to believe that oldman wasn't telling the truth. I suppose at his age he has a different perspective on life than most of us have; I don't think he would be interested in lying, writing a fictional story, or exaggerating the details of a real event. Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.