Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I was just a little curious about this subject I see so many post on here with people having I'm assuming a cock ring tight around the balls and cock what is the benefit of this just to prolong ejaculation? And plump up? I'm sure anyone who reads this will laugh but just a little curious

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do PE, specifically jelqing. Anyone who has done this knows that afterwards they have a temporary girth gain of upwards of 1/2". This typically lasts a few hours. Wearing a cock ring will prolong those temporary gains for well over a day. It is my belief that holding onto these temp gains, while visually pleasing in and of itself, helps with permanent girth gains. As for sex, take whatever level of erection you get now, and wearing a properly fitted ring will blow that away. The prolong orgasms and intensity of those orgasms is incredible. Like to a show a bulge, a cock and ball ring will push everything front and center. For those of us who don't live in an area where nudity is encouraged, wearing a cock and ball ring gives me a sense of daring that feels good - plus it does feel good.

I wear a leather adjustable cock and ball ring because they are easier to get on and off. Stainless is far more expensive, and should you find yourself in a situation where your erection is making the ring too tight, good luck getting it off. With the leather you simply unsnap it. My rings go from 1/2" in width to 2", but I have settled on the 1/2". If I wanted to show a monster bulge I would go with the 2", but I feel confident with what I have so the 1/2" is fine for me.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never had to wear it! even when I get older, there still wont a need for it for me

Well, that's fine. But wearing a cock ring or other stuff does not only support the hardness of your dick, it's always something for your mind, a toy that's good for visual effects, it shows a bigger bulge if you intend to present your best piece for other views in public. For me a cockring has its mental meaning getting a horny attention! So we shouldn't forget that point of you!

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you’re in your 60s like I am a cock ring helps in about everyday. Bigger, harder, lasts longer.
Yea I don't have a problem there I was just curious o mean Ive wrapped around it before to the point that it gets super girthy and feels very good when stroking just didn't really know much about it and why his wear them

never had to wear it! even when I get older, there still wont a need for it for me

Well, that's fine. But wearing a cock ring or other stuff does not only support the hardness of your dick, it's always something for your mind, a toy that's good for visual effects, it shows a bigger bulge if you intend to present your best piece for other views in public. For me a cockring has its mental meaning getting a horny attention! So we shouldn't forget that point of you!

...........ok