New, 24yrs..whatcha think? honest opinions please (2 PIX)

mrniceguy454

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, this is my first post here ive been a lurker around here for a long time. I got the courage to finally put some pix (in my profile) of my cock up for evaluation! :D

I might post a full frontal sometime. Im 24, in pretty good shape IMO and have a young face. Anyway I am JUST at 8 inches long (hard to tell cause of the curve) and 5.2-5.5 (base) circumference .

Im very sexually experienced but only with 2 girls. Loooong relationships and a lot of sex. So technically I have only 2 opinions of girls on my size. Do I have enough to 'fill' up the average girl?

k thanks again :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey, with a dick like that you could look like Marty Feldman and still get laid! :flirt:

To me 24 is young . . . almost too young. I'm sure you have understated your good looks as you understated the sheer beauty of your manhood. Besides, since I'll be sitting on your face while sucking your fat cock it really is a non-issue.

Those eight thick inches are a bit much for me to deep throat comfortably; but I think you will find my pussy moist, warm, and snuggly comfy. :flirt: :05:

Ladies, the line forms behind me. :hitit:

Hi, this is my first post here ive been a lurker around here for a long time. I got the courage to finally put some pix (in my profile) of my cock up for evaluation! :D
I might post a full frontal sometime. Im 24, in pretty good shape IMO and have a young face. Anyway I am JUST at 8 inches long (hard to tell cause of the curve) and 5.2-5.5 (base) circumference .

Im very sexually experienced but only with 2 girls. Loooong relationships and a lot of sex. So technically I have only 2 opinions of girls on my size. Do I have enough to 'fill' up the average girl?

k thanks again :)

mrniceguy454

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow. I didn't expect such positive replies! I mean I am comfortable with 'myself' its just that I haven't really compared myself with other guys. i'll update my profile when I get the chance. my camera is about dead!

and thanks again (you all made my night) :biggrin1:

Media
Great anatomical appendage, I think. (Is this like The Emperor's New Clothes? What am I missing here? An in joke like bopperbasting?) Regardless, a discreet, innovative, and highly sensible way to expose it. Welcome, Mr. Nice Guy! Sam