New 32yo guy here

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Hi all,

This was a fun group to stumble upon on the web. I'm not sure I need "support" but it seems like a great community.

I'm 6'7 tall and during high school basketball some of the guys commented on my size. Then when I got to college and started fucking, the girls' comments solidified that I wasn't quite like the rest.

Fully hard I'm only 8 long, but my 6.5 girth is what the ladies all tend to comment on. In fact my first GF I couldn't get inside off for a long time (she was tiny and I was an inexperienced freshman).

That taught me to be a great pussy licker. Even know unless we're using lube (which I dislike) I have to eat my wife out pretty good before she's ready enough for my thick cock to penetrate.

The first time my wife and I had sex (we'd been dating a few months and had fooled around but not fucked) she collapsed on me afterwards and said, "Back when I first saw your cock I didn't know how it was going to fit in me. But the second you entered me was the best feeling I've ever had in my life."

I love my thick 8x6.5 cock. I love women's reactions to it. And I love smacking it off their asses, tits, and faces.