New 6x6 member

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My cock is probably just a bit over average length, but apparently it's quite a bit thicker than average. I've been with men and women over the years, and they pretty much all liked the girth very much. I've posted a few pics on my profile, so you can judge for yourself.

I've always loved big cocks. My first encounter with one was a friend in Junior High School who invited me over one afternoon to, as it turned out, play strip poker. He was wearing high-waisted khaki pants and I could tell he was hard as we sat on the floor to play. The more we played, the harder he got and pretty soon his cock was stretching his fly to the limits. It was so wide and thick I couldn't believe it.

Every once in a while it would pulse and grow some more. Soon it was pushing up against the bottom of his belt buckle and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. At some point, I had lost my shoes, socks and shirt. When I lost the next hand I noticed a big wet spot spread out across the head of his enormous, tightly trapped cockhead.

To make a long story short, he had the thickest, most gorgeous cock I've ever seen to date. It was just over 8" long and easily 8" around. (I never got to measure it in person, but when I got home that first afternoon I broke out a ruler and a tape measure to size it by memory.) To say the least, I couldn't wrap my hand around it and could barely get the head inside my mouth...but I sure tried. He had an enormous head and leaked precum almost constantly. I've never seen a cock to match his. It made me rock hard just to see it, but of course it didn't stop there. I still get hard just visualizing it from memory.

I look forward to prowling through the LPSG site as I continue my search to find another cock as magnificent as his. Seems like a good place to look.

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for the welcome, guys.

forestblahblah, I noticed by your profile photos that you are quite thick. If you don't mind me asking, how big around are you...what's your circumference?

Last edited:

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the numerous comments, replies and ratings to my initial post.

I've added three more photos to my profile pics in return. Click on the "Gallery Owner" bar under my avatar to see them all.

Your comments are always appreciated. I look forward to discovering what everyone else has to share.

Thanks again,
Stretchinit

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly! Thanks for the welcome.

As an additional comment, I've always admired guys with cocks longer than mine, so it's very gratifying to be getting so many private messages and compliments about my girth.

To me, my photos make my dick look shorter than it seems in real life...but I guess if you can visualize the photo titled "Stretchinit 6x6 with cockring" as a good 6" tall then it gives the actual thickness new perspective.

For those who asked, the inside diameter of the metal cockring is 2" with an outside diameter of 2-1/4". And yes, as you imagined...it is very tight.

Thanks again...guys and gals!

Last edited:

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great site so far...lots of friendly people, too.

I need to upgrade so I can see all of your wonderful, huge cocks in the gallery.

Any advice on how to shoot a really good cum video to upload to the site? (Angles, lighting, perspective, etc.?)