New 9/11 photos released

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the first time these aerial photos have been released of the falling towers on 9/11/01.

New World Trade Center 9/11 aerial images from ABC News | Mail Online

A reminder that we lest not forget the urgency and importance of alleviating this type of threat.

As Vinyl Boy imperiously called the terrorist threat, "nothing more than a few wackos with exacto knives," :rolleyes:

I think we all know the significance of this threat and the terror and loss of life precipitated by these, 'wackos with exacto knives.'

Devastating.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As Vinyl Boy imperiously called the terrorist threat, "nothing more than a few wackos with exacto knives," :rolleyes:

I'm officially sick and tired of watching you take my comments out of context, over and over and over again, for your bigoted beliefs. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just when we think you've sank to your lowest, you try to rekindle this dark moment of history? How pathetic are you?!?!

You are without a doubt, the saddest piece of shit I ever seen on this board.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm officially sick and tired of watching you take my comments out of context, over and over and over again, for your bigoted beliefs. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Eh, that is exactly what you said, and also suggested that those of us that are concerned about the threat are paranoid, etc.

Just when we think you've sank to your lowest, you try to rekindle this dark moment of history? How pathetic are you?!?!

ABC released the photos; I just posted them here.

I was indeed very sad on 9/11/01 and thereafter. One of the many reasons I don't ever want to see anything like that again.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Classy.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm officially sick and tired of watching you take my comments out of context, over and over and over again, for your bigoted beliefs. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just when we think you've sank to your lowest, you try to rekindle this dark moment of history? How pathetic are you?!?!

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Maybe you should direct your rage at the NYC Police Dept that released the
photos.

And then the hundreds, perhaps thousands of news organizations around the world that reported and printed or put the photos online.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eh, that is exactly what you said, and also suggested that those of us that are concerned about the threat are paranoid, etc.

BULLSHIT. Again, you take my statements out of context and twist them to form arguments that suit your bigoted beliefs. Eat a dick.

I was indeed very sad on 9/11/01 and thereafter. One of the many reasons I don't ever want to see anything like that again.

Which is why you posted more photos to remind everyone. Actions speak much louder than words. Fuck you.

More than you'll ever be, I'm sure.
BTW, I saw your girlfriend Bitchbull joined the conversation. Would you be a doll and put a muzzle on that cretin's hole so we can continue taking your statements apart piece by piece? Thanks! :rolleyes:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Comical to see somebody post swarmy comments and insults; and consequently when said poster is called on his own comments, he instantaneously goes into a fit of rage and profanity-laden tirades.

Perhaps be more careful with your words, good sir.:wink:

Back to the subject at hand: I believe it is good timing to release these photos, as the public has a habit of forgetting history all too soon.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Comical to see somebody post swarmy comments and insults; and consequently when said poster is called on his own comments, he instantaneously goes into a fit of rage and profanity-laden tirades.

I can still form a perfectly good argument and call you a shithead at the same time. Until you stop intentionally distorting my statements, you won't get a dime of civility from me.

Perhaps be more careful with your words, good sir.

Perhaps you should be better at comprehension and quoting? I mean, you DID intentionally leave out the fact that I said people who are obsessed about terrorism are being paranoid. Did you think that would go unnoticed by the person who authored the comment? I'm sure you did. Too bad I don't forget.

BTW... obsessed and concerned are not synonymous.
So, either you're failing the English language, or are intentionally changing words in my statements to suggest to people that I'm supposed to be nonchalant on the issues of terrorism. Which one is it, star?

Back to the subject at hand: I believe it is good timing to release these photos, as the public has a habit of forgetting history all too soon.

Nobody ever forgot 9/11, you dishonest son of a bitch.

Ok, so I have something they call "spirit of discernment" and right now it's telling me that the OP started this thread with less than admirable intentions. Hence, the "calling out" of Vinylboy. IMHO, it's in bad taste to use this event for such and it kinda sets a new low. SMH...I actually thought you were quite entertaining the way you do things for a reaction (which you usually got). I'm sorry but it just doesn't seem genuine...:rolleyes:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can still form a perfectly good argument and call you a shithead at the same time. Until you stop intentionally distorting my statements, you won't get a dime of civility from me.

Stop distorting VinylBoy's statements.
How can we engage in an intelligent discourse if we do such a thing?

Distorting statements is so wrong...

Wal yo' c'd move t'Ugan'a. Mebbe yo' c'd he'p wif sumpin impo'tant. ah guess we sh'd only focus on one thin'. Is yo' part of th' Chew Gum o' Walk crowd? But then agin, ah guess th' real point is no one sh'd brin' up a topic yo' doesn't like. Makin' statements at th' Prayer Bustfast is not a-gonna accomplish ennythin'. Nothin' pow'ful he'ped Darfur An' all th' resolushuns by th' African Union an' UN an' even peacekeepers an' th' place is still a mess. An' does yo' pow'ful speck them t'wawk fo' gay rights in Ugan'a? Good luck wif thet. But our leaders'd rather haf a luxury vacashun at a climate change cornference in Stockholm, dawgone it. While 1-2 feet of snow is about t'be dumped on mah ass fo' th' second time in a li'l on over a month. ah knows yo' doesn't care about citizenship issues Wal not ev'ryone agrees wif yo' An' jest on account o' Obama an' yo' say varmints sh'd not quesshun him does not mean no one is a-gonna quesshun him, dawgone it. He will be quesshuned relennulssly until he prodooces a birth certificut. Thet is jest a political reality. It is a situashun of his own makin'. On account o' he has refused t'do whut thousan's of South Car'linans does on a daily basis - prodooce an' show his birth certificut. He is not exempp fum Th' Consteetooshun on account o' Vinylfella has declared so

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A reminder that we lest not forget the urgency and importance of alleviating this type of threat.

I think we all know the significance of this threat and the terror and loss of life precipitated by these, 'wackos with exacto knives.'

Devastating.

This isn't the angle I personally had when I watched the second plane hit the tower and saw it burst into flame; I was on a balcony in Times Square showing space to a client. Nor is it the one from which I watched the towers fall; that was 7 stories up, from my apartment, which once looked directly at both towers, just under 2 hours later.

I don't need any type of pictures to remember that day, star, nor do I need any prompting to be reminded of why we need to be vigilant against future terrorist threats. No New Yorker does. No one who was not living here on September 11th can even conceive of what it feels like to be attacked in this manner, try though you might. The only questions are how we best go about it.

You seem to forget that Vinyl Boy is a New Yorker. He and I have discussed terrorism, and that day, many times. Why you feel the need to turn these photos into an opportunity for a completely out-of-context, personal attack on him is beyond me.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Twitbull: The Dialectizer doesn't change the context of ANY statement. It just translates what someone says in slang. It's the equivalent of either saying, "your summaries of my hypothesis are inaccurate", or saying, "you don't know what the fuck you're talking about".

Starimposter intentionally changed a word in my statement, formed a comment that was inaccurate then argued that I actually said it when I didn't. That is a blatant distortion. I copied/pasted your ignorant scribe, without changing one word, and let a translator do its job to make you go from forum troll to hillbilly. That's not a distortion... but it was funny.

Sorry, but you fail again. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You seem to forget that Vinyl Boy is a New Yorker. He and I have discussed terrorism, and that day, many times. Why you feel the need to turn these photos into an opportunity for a completely out-of-context, personal attack on him is beyond me.

Nick8.
Please reread the first two posts in this thread.

Who used the posting about the photos as an opportunity to launch a personal attack?

Pretty clear to me it wasn't StarInvestor.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have preferred if Star had taken a more respectful tone with these photos and not immediately used them to attack those who have arguably trivialized the terrorist threat for political purposes.

Nick8.

Who used the posting about the photos as an opportunity to launch a personal attack?

Pretty clear to me it wasn't the pictures that was the issue. Point flop for you.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Star, you're not scaring anybody. That type of attack will never work again. But, please do continue with the right wing fear mongering.

"That type of attack will never work again"?

where exactly was that said?

are you suggesting that terrorists will not find another way to attack? They have been doing it for decades in a variety of ways...are you suggesting that any notion of being vigilant and constantly fighting terrorism is "right wing fear mongering"?

You do realize, that part of the wonderful inverse situation that terrorists love, is that they can throw 100 attacks at their target, and all it takes is for 1 to get through...

we have already had a couple of attempts at blowing up airliners, so obviously, people still attempt that.

people still attempt suicide truck bombings, individual suicide bombings, machine gun attacks, etc. etc.

being vigilant against terrorism and noting the fact that it is ever-present, is hardly "right wing fear mongering"...

just ask countries who have dealt with constant terrorism in the past...pointing out the constant threat is hardly fear mongering, nor is it restricted to one side of the political spectrum.

If Hillary Clinton tomorrow states that we must be vigilant about the kind of attacks that occurred on 9/11, is that left-wing fear mongering?

as for Star trying to "scare people"...i do not see him doing that...but as for being scared, well, frankly, you should be pretty scared of terrorism...because eventually, at some point, they will succeed again with a major attack....and chances are, if it is something god forbid, biological or chemical or nuclear, it will make the casualties from 9/11 seem tiny.

I frankly would be surprised if we are not hit by terrorists with a dirty bomb of some sort, which will be catastrophic...you cannot stop terrorists, ultimately, since they are people willing to give up their own lives to kill untold numbers of innocents.

the only way to stop these people, and minimize their chances of success, is to search for, find, and capture or kill as many as possible, and to keep doing it, indefinitely.

Frankly, Star's deliberate shot at Vinyl Boy not withstanding, i see no reason why Star should not express his opinions on the need for ultra-vigilance against terrorism...since, we currently have a President and administration who agrees enough to be fighting a stepped up covert war in pakistan to kill several elements of the people who caused the pictures Star posted to occur.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nick8.

Pit, I did reread them. I reread them before I posted just to make sure.

I dislike it when any two posters become too intensely personal, obscuring and perhaps distorting the validity of their arguments, particularly in the political forum (although I've been guilty of this myself) and these two posters know this as I've spoken to them privately about it.

However, instead of using these photos to make what might have been a strong, political point empathizing his perspective and objectives, star, in his opening post, chose to include lines 4 and 5:

which made the thread all too much about Vinyl. That's all I'm saying. Well, that, and that star's wrong; I know (as I've told star on the phone) from knowing Vinyl in person, that whatever VB's occasionally bombastic commentary here, he couldn't be more concerned with terrorism, its effects and its containment.

And please, if anyone reports anyone for any of this, well, you're a pussy. Unless you want to report me. :wink: