Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Looks incredible but I don't like the closeup pics. It makes it look bigger than 9. I like to see pics with perspective against a body , something that offers a realistic comparrison.
Nonetheless that is one FINE PIECE OF BIG PIPE you have there man !

:bj:
HH
:tongue::cool::tongue:

Doc_Choc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Another cock thats veiny like mine...except that your a LOT bigger!

Nice and meaty!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My fav unforgetable big penis # formulations..: "9x6"

I enjoy best my 9x6's observations in a short to average height male..when it hanging down the leg..lol..it looks anacondish and really fantastic monster size.

Thanks for sharing..but at the moment I cannot see a 9x6 in your pics...because the shots showed, do no justice (IMHO) to a big penis. Any penis do deserve to have at least a good pic of him/them if their owner are traveling to the road of showing him off...IMHO also.

Welcome to LPSG.

:smile:

skiddaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My fav unforgetable big penis # formulations..: "9x6"

I enjoy best my 9x6's observations in a short to average height male..when it hanging down the leg..lol..it looks anacondish and really fantastic monster size.

Thanks for sharing..but at the moment I cannot see a 9x6 in your pics...because the shots showed, do no justice (IMHO) to a big penis. Any penis do deserve to have at least a good pic of him/them if their owner are traveling to the road of showing him off...IMHO also.

Welcome to LPSG.

:smile:

I'm not going lie, do I sometimes measure closer to 8.5"? Sure. Sometimes 8.75"? Sure. But there are certainly times when I measure 9". So am I projecting my best on this forum just like everyone else? You bet.

I'm also close to 6'6" in height, which I'm sure helps my penis size a lot. At that height and 220 lbs there's no denying I have a big frame, so I'm not going to look as big from afar as some 5'6" guy or a 5'8" guy. There's no getting around that.

The funny thing is I'm very self-conscious about my penis. Or maybe it's penis obsession or something. If I could have a risk-free surgery to get it to 11" and even thicker I probably would :)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would stand in line for hours, just to see or sniff it.
That is one force of nature.