New Addiction I Love It

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive masterd the art of deep throating and cant get enough of it.
I didnt know giving head was so much fun.
Im now a fully blown cock sucking nympho I love it love it.

Thanks to the naughty posts on this site xxxxxx

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

We need pictorial proof!:biggrin1:

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do, I love to suck my husbands cock. Sometimes I will lay on my back, with my head half of the bed, so it tips back a bit. Then I can swallow the whole thing. I suggest doing this with someone you trust, as some guys forget to care about you, and will just go nuts. Not fun.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do enjoy it, as long as my partner enjoys it. If he wants a blow job I'll do it, if he wants deep throat, I'll try. If he wants to buy it and have me wear a strap on and do his ass, I'll do it. The more he enjoys it, the more I enjoy it. I love the sounds men make, the little groans in the back of their throat. Especially when he leans back and I look up and see just the arch of his throat and him swallowing between gasps. Yep I like it a lot!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

That's nice and I'm pleased for you, genuinely.

I am though wondering how you manage to be photo verified when you have no images in your gallery and no album. You can get banned for that.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do enjoy it, as long as my partner enjoys it. If he wants a blow job I'll do it, if he wants deep throat, I'll try. If he wants to buy it and have me wear a strap on and do his ass, I'll do it. The more he enjoys it, the more I enjoy it. I love the sounds men make, the little groans in the back of their throat. Especially when he leans back and I look up and see just the arch of his throat and him swallowing between gasps. Yep I like it a lot!

*Tense wipes the sweat from his forehead

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd be falling over backwards onto my face if so Dolf. Back when she had a verification pic on here, it was not very genuine looking at all. The usual perfectly white rectangular piece of paper that looked cropped in her belt buckle put there perfectly with printed font that was very digitalized looking. I've seen a couple like that.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i still refuse to believe that the person writing these posts is genuinely female.

She definitely has a dick. I know that. :biggrin1:

I agree with MR...her verification pic was hardly believable.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be falling over backwards onto my face if so Dolf. Back when she had a verification pic on here, it was not very genuine looking at all. The usual perfectly white rectangular piece of paper that looked cropped in her belt buckle put there perfectly with printed font that was very digitalized looking. I've seen a couple like that.
yes, i recall that thread. pretty much all the women here have agreed it was a fake.
She definitely has a dick. I know that. :biggrin1:

I agree with MR...her verification pic was hardly believable.
i'm less irritated by the pretending to be female than i am by the over the top & tryhard ''i'm so sexy!! i love cock!!! i love all your cocks!!!! love meeeeee!!!!!'' thing.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm less irritated by the pretending to be female than i am by the over the top & tryhard ''i'm so sexy!! i love cock!!! i love all your cocks!!!! love meeeeee!!!!!'' thing.

Yeah me too...but usually they go hand in hand it seems. If someone does pretend to be female, they usually are that type of annoying.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Remember BigDickisMyDrug or whatever "her" name was. She was a man dressed up like a woman. It took me a while to really study her pictures and figure it out. But he did have some nice muscular legs, albiet, man legs. Those heels were in mens size 12. The hands and feet get them everytime....

But back to the topic, its the topics that usually sound like a 100% gay man started them that make me suspect man pretending to me woman to watch men jack off and go nuts over them. They want straight men to covet them for a reason. The straight man is the ultimate cheese.

I never believe a woman when she talks like "OMG, your cum tastes like vanilla icing all over my luscious lips and i love to swallow thick stringy ropes of your cum. Then i will rub your hairless balls against my ........Adam's Apple...."

Oh let me add....most women on here don't come on here looking for guys to hook up with and making broad sexual blanket statements of low standards that indicate they are willing to fuck anyone within a 100 mile radius of their town...or in the town they are "traveling" to on "business"

Last edited by a moderator:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
That verification image is still attached to the thread she started:

http://www.lpsg.org/132594-verification-request.html

I don't think it is fake. Or at least I'm not 100% certain. If you zoom in on the print on the paper it is of a similar quality and character to the details on the belt when zoomed. Normally had the text been added after it would be clearer. If it is a fake it is a cleverer one than normal.

I agree about the character of the posting. But then we sometimes do get real women on here posting like that. It does happen.

The problem I have is that the rules for verified users clearly state that the image must stay in a public album or in the Gallery. Hers is in neither and, looking at the thread, it seems that Pecker may have verified her from attached image not the link (she says it didn't upload). Maybe I'm wrong and she did have the image in her Gallery. But she doesn't now so she needs to put it back or post a verification removed thread or be warned / banned.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i thought that the pic was a femme looking guy, wearing a wig {i think you can see that if you look close}, smooshing his pecs up and tucking up into the belt.

obviously this iwas just my personal opinion and could've been completely wrong.

other people thought the sign was photoshopped.

Last edited: