New Addiction I Love It

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette, i thought the same thing. I think im just paranoid.
a lot of are!

i think maybe part of it that we just don't want her to be a woman. we work fairly hard at being taken seriously in life and not being seen as a walking hole in blonde, and women who encourage that view of themselves feel like a set back.

this might be a whole new thread topic.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i thought that the pic was a femme looking guy, wearing a wig {i think you can see that if you look close}, smooshing his pecs up and tucking up into the belt.

obviously this iwas just my personal opinion and could've been completely wrong.

other people thought the sign was photoshopped.

I couldn't resist looking at that pic after reading this. Is that a fold of the curtain hanging between her legs, or something else? I had to do a double take.

I'm sure he/she did have more photos in their gallery as I remember checking her out after a guy told me that she was his favourite lady on this site.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes indeeed, i'd say maybe 1 in 25 of the "types" we are talking about is the real deal. Maybe im being too generous.

Given you are a painter. I'm into art, especially the female physique. All shapes and sizes, but all female bodies. Photography, sculpting, etc.

There are certain parts of the male and female physique that can be slightly off and still be feminine or masculine...but when they are very much off in photos they tell me a lot about something being not quite right.

There is a certain body proportion of arm length, leg length and torso length all in coordination with female bodies. The hands are of normal female size in proportion to the arms, same goes for the feet with the legs. These are dead give aways for me when i don't have a face to look at. Even the best transexuals can look convincing after surgery, but most don't get to look as a passible transexual that easily. Passable female transexuals still battle with the hands and feet, upper arms and nect being all together very masculine in appearance.

If had to look at the picture of the OP and give you ONE thing that stands out more than hands, arms, legs, etc.....it would be the neck. The neck is improportionate to a female body, any female body, but especially a female body of that sort of thinness.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Dahruma

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the sentiment expressed doesn't sound too sincere - it reads a little bit too much like a man's fantasy rather than a woman's considered opinion. I could be wrong and there are definitely some women on here who come pretty close to been a fantasy... our friend curious_angle or m'm rouge for example - but overall the language reads more like a man's fantasy...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the photo IS real, the OP will be feeling pretty crappy about her body by now.

It may just be newbie naivety but I really don't understand why people feel the need to dissect people's online personas/photos. Just let him/her be who he/she wants to be. Unless you're about to jump into bed with them does it really matter?

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me it sounds like a man that would like to see his wife with other guys and he sets female profiles to either try to catch people for that or get horny talking about it

It's quite usual in swinger sites unfortunately

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry - I thought the user is actually a man comment was about a different other user - not about the OP.

Hmm - looking at the two attachments in cc's other request thread (denied for being attachments) I think the boobs look more real. But then I had a trans friend who could give himself really realistic cleavage when he dressed up, so that doesn't mean anything. Looking at the shoulders and knees and hands in these 3 images of cc I have to say he could be a she or she could be a he. The costumes in the two in the thread I'm linking here make the person look for female - the hips in the other look slightly more masculine. Hard to say.

dolfie - real dolls - some guy posted images of his 'Real Doll' (very realistic sex toy doll) and had literally hundreds of guys in this site not only drooling over the photos of this glorified lump of plastic but defending 'her' and telling all the actual women what jealous bitches they were for saying the profile was a fake female and fishy as hell.

subgirl - why are we not letting cannycrumpet be who he/she wants to be? See above - deception of the membership in this way causes all sorts of consternation among the membership.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And once again I just posted and gave my opinion without thinking about who was asking it or why? I still never think about the underhandedness of some of the posts.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, I found the Stephie thread. I really feel for all the poor guys who fell for it. Also found it kinda creepy - I had no idea they made dolls that looked so real!

Newbie naivety is now largely gone :) For myself I'm still not that bothered by people faking stuff, but I'm a little more aware now of how much damage it can do. I suppose I'm now thinking that it depends on the faker's intentions. Of course we don't know what their intentions are, so I should probably be a little more wary. Lesson of the day for subgirl: Be wary of taking people at face value - they may be made of plastic :)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dolfie - real dolls - some guy posted images of his 'Real Doll' (very realistic sex toy doll) and had literally hundreds of guys in this site not only drooling over the photos of this glorified lump of plastic but defending 'her' and telling all the actual women what jealous bitches they were for saying the profile was a fake female and fishy as hell.
ahahahahaha! seriously???

it's funny how we're always jealous bitches :cool: