New Adventure - advice & opinions needed

D

deleted1285558

I don't really know where to start or if this is even the right place to post this but here goes... I have been completely celebate for 5 years now and have never really been interested in traditional gay sex, I never felt like a bottom,vers or top and have recently become comfortable that I am a side.
A homosexual male who does not enjoy anal penetration (giving or receiving), but will engage in other forms of same sex activity (fellatio, frottage, mutual masturbation, etc).

I have never had any issues getting aroused but never knew what to do about it other than masturbating. I have had a boyfriend and a handful of guys I have done stuff with but overall I am pretty inexperienced and am a bit self conscious of my body (but not enough to do anything about it haha). Over the past few weeks I have been getting extremely horny up to the point of signing up to every gay dating site/app available (grindr, scruff, tinder, growlr, squirt and even fabguy).

I haven't had much luck on scruff but it may be because my features are fairly feminine; I have had some fun horny chats on grindr that have ultimately led nowhere, but something about being on squirt and scrolling through the cruising pages really made me flush.

I recently got a message on fabguy from a man asking if i would be up for a long session deepthroating him. I told him I wasn't available but to my surprise indicated that i would like him to train me to deepthroat. We have set a date for Thursday and although i'm feeling excited, I am also very nervous with this being my first sexual experienced in 5 years, not to mention there's a considerable age gap (he's 55 and I am 30). I have seen pictures of him (including face) and I am attracted (not sure attracted is the right word but he turns me on) to him and he said he would "enjoy me" after i sent a picture of myself but the fear remains. He calls himself a master and i'm not used to being submissive in any way.

I guess i'm just looking for any advise about being submissive, deepthroating and getting sexual again after a loooonnnnggg break. I suppose I'm also seeking either reassurance that this is the right thing to do or be warned not to go through with it and settle on a wank...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 17264491
D

deleted500031

If you’re excited by the prospect of meeting this guy, go for it. This could be exactly the sort of sexual scenario you’ve been missing, or maybe not, but you won’t know unless you try. Just be safe and make sure you know he’ll respect your boundaries.

I guess i'm just looking for any advise about being submissive, deepthroating and getting sexual again after a loooonnnnggg break. I suppose I'm also seeking either reassurance that this is the right thing to do or be warned not to go through with it and settle on a wank...
Make sure you explain this up front, and establish a safe word. That if you can't be his submissive you will at least get him off in other ways. Just don't get hurt, physically or emotionally.

I suggest meeting for coffee in a public venue with him first to set the boundaries. If he isn't willing, don't let him go to your house or know where you live.

Reactions: deleted1074483

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Deepthroating advice: use your finger and seek the gag reflex on the back of your tongue, and begin to press and massage it as you practice slow, measured breathing. It's all in the breath, how you breathe as you stimulate the gag reflex is how you learn to suppress it. It takes practice but doing this daily will train you to override the urge to gag. Once you get good with your finger, start using a toothbrush and brushing your gag reflex to up the challenge a bit. Keep at it and soon you'll be a deepthroating master.

• Wow
Reactions: deleted1074483

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am glad to not have a gag reflex.. definitely love it when a guy can slide his dick down my throat at his pace and not gag on it…

I have heard ways guys work on their gag reflex.. 1 drink very cold ice water let it sit in mouth for few .. maybe even gargle with it.. it will numb the gag reflex for few minutes

Cloraseptic sore throat medicine.. squirt it in back of throat let it numb .. try a finger see if it helped …

As for me when I tried to deepthroate a dick the dick would be wet so far down and when hit dry part of it .. it makes it harder to deepthroat so I lick and rub my spit on the entire shaft then see as suck on it the slicker the cock the easier slide past the gag reflex .. that’s how I’ve told few other guys to do it and let them use my dick to experiment on… sometimes they gag so much they kind of get sick before they back out and off the dick

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am glad to not have a gag reflex.. definitely love it when a guy can slide his dick down my throat at his pace and not gag on it…

I have heard ways guys work on their gag reflex.. 1 drink very cold ice water let it sit in mouth for few .. maybe even gargle with it.. it will numb the gag reflex for few minutes

Cloraseptic sore throat medicine.. squirt it in back of throat let it numb .. try a finger see if it helped …

As for me when I tried to deepthroate a dick the dick would be wet so far down and when hit dry part of it .. it makes it harder to deepthroat so I lick and rub my spit on the entire shaft then see as suck on it the slicker the cock the easier slide past the gag reflex .. that’s how I’ve told few other guys to do it and let them use my dick to experiment on… sometimes they gag so much they kind of get sick before they back out and off the dick
had to giggle at the advice regarding Chloraseptic Spray. That would leave the guy wondering why his dick feels tingly.

Reactions: malakos

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Deepthroating advice: use your finger and seek the gag reflex on the back of your tongue, and begin to press and massage it as you practice slow, measured breathing. It's all in the breath, how you breathe as you stimulate the gag reflex is how you learn to suppress it. It takes practice but doing this daily will train you to override the urge to gag. Once you get good with your finger, start using a toothbrush and brushing your gag reflex to up the challenge a bit. Keep at it and soon you'll be a deepthroating master.
Let me quickly touch on this.
If you use a toothbrush, make sure it's a NEW toothbrush, or it's washed and sanitised and hasn't been standing in a cup, or that you use the top and not the bottom of the toothbrush.
The bottom of toothbrush holders is full of every type of bacteria and mold, and you don't want that thing in your throat.

Reactions: dreambridger

JasonPharae

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't really know where to start or if this is even the right place to post this but here goes... I have been completely celebate for 5 years now and have never really been interested in traditional gay sex, I never felt like a bottom,vers or top and have recently become comfortable that I am a side.

I have never had any issues getting aroused but never knew what to do about it other than masturbating. I have had a boyfriend and a handful of guys I have done stuff with but overall I am pretty inexperienced and am a bit self conscious of my body (but not enough to do anything about it haha). Over the past few weeks I have been getting extremely horny up to the point of signing up to every gay dating site/app available (grindr, scruff, tinder, growlr, squirt and even fabguy).

I haven't had much luck on scruff but it may be because my features are fairly feminine; I have had some fun horny chats on grindr that have ultimately led nowhere, but something about being on squirt and scrolling through the cruising pages really made me flush.

I recently got a message on fabguy from a man asking if i would be up for a long session deepthroating him. I told him I wasn't available but to my surprise indicated that i would like him to train me to deepthroat. We have set a date for Thursday and although i'm feeling excited, I am also very nervous with this being my first sexual experienced in 5 years, not to mention there's a considerable age gap (he's 55 and I am 30). I have seen pictures of him (including face) and I am attracted (not sure attracted is the right word but he turns me on) to him and he said he would "enjoy me" after i sent a picture of myself but the fear remains. He calls himself a master and i'm not used to being submissive in any way.

Hey @AG942, if you're still hanging around, you should check back in and let us know how things turned out! I just say this thread and I thought your situation actually sounded pretty exciting/hopeful. The thread should have a happy ending!