New Airport Scanners

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's been much talk about the new security scanners being used at the airports these days.

Can they really reveal the genitals of the male and female passengers?

If so, how do some of you well hung studs feel about that? I'm sure some of the airport security men behind the scanners are either gay or bi. Maybe they'll get a thrill out of it! :tongue:

Aso, does anyone have any hot, sexy stories about a scanner revealing a really big cock on a sexy stud?

Are cock rings or PA's a problem for scanners or metal detectors?

Thanks for your information!

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Scanners will show more or less everything...not in full naked eye detail but it will be able to show what position your penis is in and if it is cut or uncut.

my PA and nip rings didn't set of any detectors but it all depends on the sensitivity they have it set at

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Strangely, I saw a CNN report where they were discussing the new scanners and in one video they showed a male passenger being screened. As he stood with his arms raised and was scanned the outline of his penis was clearly visible hanging down his leg. I backed up the DVR three times to make sure I wasn't imagining it. :)biggrin1:) The report ran again an hour later but the hour after that the scene with the male passenger had been taken out.

As for cock rings, all I know for sure is that metal ones are to be avoided. I learned that one a few years ago. The hard way. :wink:

lenoxguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep... they show everything. I got stuck in Cleveland airport for a day where they use those scanners. Everytime I had a smoke break, I had to go through security again and get scanned again. I didn't mind it. I figured I'd give them a little show. The people who are monitoring the images are in another room, so you never see each other. I guess it's better to avoid the awkward eye contact.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
They showed the reporter from Nightline being scanned and he was a little taken aback by the image, "I'm looking at myself..more or less...naked here..." they had put a black censor circle over his crotch

My feeling on the whole increased security is...why increase security when they aren't following the basics?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They have been 'talking' about this for how many years now??
I did hear it discussed having the viewing room in another location...my question to that is, what kind of communication lag is there...and with what they seem to be hiring at TSA I can only imagine.... I think there is also a real chance of major racial profiling going on (simple, they recruit non 'ethnic' types...sheesh).

ALLLL talk, no real action..only a matter of time (sadly)

AcidA

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I couldn't care less tbh, I've been "groped" enough times going through security at airports... I'd actually say I'd prefer this way over the not so very gentle handling of my balls I usually get there.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No! Say it isn't so!

Oh, yeah. I'd totally forgotten I had it on and neither the [hot] security guy nor I could figure out why I kept setting off the alarm even after I'd taken off my belt. He finally got a hand scanner which went off directly at my crotch and when it suddenly hit me I went beet-red and mumbled, "Oh, god, it's my ring." I had to repeat it twice before he understood me. Finally, I said "And I can't exactly take it off here." to which he responded "Well, I have to check." I didn't realize that he probably meant to take me to a room so I just pulled my chinos out and since I don't wear underwear it was pretty obvious.

Last time I made that mistake. :redface:

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had a similar experience as Nick did - about 3 years ago was in the Orlando airport and my PA set off the scanner. Forgot I had it in (don't wear it everyday) and couldn't figure out why I kept setting the alarm off. The TSA lady called over the TSA man (a small, reedy VERY unhappy looking little man) who used his had wand and when it beeped at my crotch I was like "oh, yeah, uh, I'm wearing a piece of jewelry". He had no clue what I meant - he made me go behind the screen and describe a PA in detail - think I came within about 30 seconds of having to show it. Sheesh! Can't imagine what all the TSA folks will get a look at with the new scanners! Should be VERY funny!

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strangely, I saw a CNN report where they were discussing the new scanners and in one video they showed a male passenger being screened. As he stood with his arms raised and was scanned the outline of his penis was clearly visible hanging down his leg. I backed up the DVR three times to make sure I wasn't imagining it. :)biggrin1:)
Any chance you still have that and could post it? :wink:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm all for everyone flying buck naked. Show up with a towel. No terrorists then. The mile high club might reach record numbers, but what's the harm in that.
You could still get things on the plane. Anal orifice. vaginal orifice ppeople have smuggled drugs and other things that way for years, chemicals to bring down a plane would not be that far fetched and all you need is 4 or 5 working together each bringing one element which wuould escape detection. They will have to institute full cavity searches at the airports. In the future people will need to arrive at the airport 3 days before scheduled deparrture time. Safety is limitted in what can really be provided.