New Airport Scanners

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have absolutelyno problem with racial profiling. If the Arabs don't like it, tough luck. It is their people who are causing this.

I have to agree...
and yes these scanners will be implemented in Canadian airports as of March 2010...yes they will see everything.
I saw a guys cock being covered up last night on the news as he was passing through these scanners....breasts show too.:smile:
Problem is you don't know the health side effects of this machine...radiation e.t.c.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
I have to agree...
and yes these scanners will be implemented in Canadian airports as of March 2010...yes they will see everything.
I saw a guys cock being covered up last night on the news as he was passing through these scanners....breasts show too.:smile:
Problem is you don't know the health side effects of this machine...radiation e.t.c.

And Muslims will again complain that this virtual strip search is against their cult.

Nudity is forbidden, but blowing up planes is the will of Allah
yeah right !

S

SirConcis

Actually, this may be a good things to get the population to more readily accept nudity, nidist beaches and be less shy in locker rooms if it become common to be "nude" either in real or in virtual (at airport scanners).

I wouldn't mind being able to get a printed (or USB copy) of my body scanned that way though.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my 2 ga PA and nip rings (4 total) and two guiche piercings have never set of any detectors in airports. May just be a matter of time. If they want to do a visual inspection they are more than welcome.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last week I went through another one of those machines at LAS and it must have been 3 or 4 minutes minimum before they let me continue through. While I was waiting, I told the TSA agent that I would gladly give the person at the computer a website where she could have a much better look. The old black guy just started laughing, sure wished he would have radioed that back!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think they are a great thing. Safty first...remember. It's time for everyone to realize that this is a different world now. We must do what is needed to protect our land.
bbb2.5

to rely on a piece of technology to solve the real problem is faulty logic. it's nothing but a fuzzy security blanket for squeamish passengers.

the underpants bomber should have been stopped by at least 6 different points/agencies b4 he ever got to the airport but humans dropped the ball. His own parent's blew the whistle on him and nobody listened, you think a scanner is going to save us all?

next time they'll just carry the explosive internally, the scanner doesn't see what you had for lunch, or what got fukd up your ass 2 hrs b4 a flight.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
to rely on a piece of technology to solve the real problem is faulty logic. it's nothing but a fuzzy security blanket for squeamish passengers.

the underpants bomber should have been stopped by at least 6 different points/agencies b4 he ever got to the airport but humans dropped the ball. His own parent's blew the whistle on him and nobody listened, you think a scanner is going to save us all?

next time they'll just carry the explosive internally, the scanner doesn't see what you had for lunch, or what got fukd up your ass 2 hrs b4 a flight.
Oh shit! Dude don't give them any ideas!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh shit! Dude don't give them any ideas!

ya it just makes me laugh:

whenever we roll out some big "keep us all safe from terrorists" machine or policy it just gives the terrorists the exact road map they need to defeat every measure we take.

TSA CIA FBI and the military are all helpless against the one individual that will bring us down. the dude had 18 red flags on him and he's still not on the "no fly" list? wtf??!!

the US has a big "kick me" sign on it's back, and al qaeda is laughing, we're gonna go broke trying to defend ourselves against a radical, $39 worth of explosives, and a pair of skidmarked underwear.

Joo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Strangely, I saw a CNN report where they were discussing the new scanners and in one video they showed a male passenger being screened. As he stood with his arms raised and was scanned the outline of his penis was clearly visible hanging down his leg. I backed up the DVR three times to make sure I wasn't imagining it. :)biggrin1:) The report ran again an hour later but the hour after that the scene with the male passenger had been taken out.

As for cock rings, all I know for sure is that metal ones are to be avoided. I learned that one a few years ago. The hard way. :wink:

I have had my piercing (wearing thick ring) ring a few bells at the airport. Sometimes I forget I have it in and when I explain about the ring it means a quick step into a side room to show it. Sometimes I have to remove it and go back through the scanner or sometimes they laugh and wave me through.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I think they are a great thing. Safty first...remember. It's time for everyone to realize that this is a different world now. We must do what is needed to protect our land.
bbb2.5
Da Comrade! How is Stalin doing by the way?
ya it just makes me laugh:
whenever we roll out some big "keep us all safe from terrorists" machine or policy it just gives the terrorists the exact road map they need to defeat every measure we take.
TSA CIA FBI and the military are all helpless against the one individual that will bring us down. the dude had 18 red flags on him and he's still not on the "no fly" list? wtf??!!
the US has a big "kick me" sign on it's back, and al qaeda is laughing, we're gonna go broke trying to defend ourselves against a radical, $39 worth of explosives, and a pair of skidmarked underwear.
How about they just use CAT scans or high intensity xrays and toxicology checks to see if we're not carrying any explosive substances in our body tissues!

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

Strangely, I saw a CNN report where they were discussing the new scanners and in one video they showed a male passenger being screened. As he stood with his arms raised and was scanned the outline of his penis was clearly visible hanging down his leg. I backed up the DVR three times to make sure I wasn't imagining it. :)biggrin1:) The report ran again an hour later but the hour after that the scene with the male passenger had been taken out.

As for cock rings, all I know for sure is that metal ones are to be avoided. I learned that one a few years ago. The hard way. :wink:

I have heard that there's one particular metal that does not ring the detectors. I would have to look it up to give you the name though. I think it may be sterling silver? Anyway, I don't have any piercings but if I ever got any, I'd make sure they were that kind of metal so that I didn't have to take them out, and if I turned out to be allergic to it, I'd take them out for good and not replace them. :) Much better than being embarrased at the airport!!!!

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

What will you do if you get the job and they asign you looking only at women?

They won't. :) They only allow people of the same gender to screen passengers. Once in a blue moon, in small airports or rural airports, will an opposite-sex screener be assigned, and it may only be just for the day. :)