New Album

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
New album created tonight, playing with my cam phone. Let me know what you think. Advice taken to heart so be constructive. Don't say anything and I will assume that means you do not want to see more. The new album is for contacts and administrators...I'm trying to suck up because, someday, when I'm ready, I will eventually try to apply for Gold Membership. If you're not a contact or administrator simply ask. I'll add ya. Some of the guys on here already know I'm easy as fuck. Working for comments so do so bitches! enjoy! -Prophet 2069

http://www.lpsg.org/members/prophet2069/albums/having+fun+++phone+camera/

Last edited:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You might get more responses if people could see your pics without having to friend you first. It's certainly your right to do it that way if it makes you feel more comfortable, but it does cut down on the likelihood of getting replies. Just an idea.

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Matthew and ferfed, Thank You for the advice. Sounds good to me...now if I can learn how to do this. I'm going to try attchments. That the right course?

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Le dimensioni del mio pene sono degli avvicina a 7 pollici lunghe e 6 1/2 pollici intorno. Non ricordo le dimensioni del mio dick quando passavo attraverso la pubertà ma sono stato sempre spesso. I ringraziamenti per chiedere.

The dimensions of my penis are approximately 7 inches long and 6 1/2 inches around. I do not recall the dimensions of my dick when I was going through puberty but I have always been thick. Thanks for asking.

Roflmao, cool, I've got guys checking out my Cock from foreign countries and asking questions about it in their native language. I think that rocks. Had to post this as well.