New? Amateur Girl Mayron? Big Cock Slut?< Thats for sure!

kanzaki

Just Browsing
Media
And a bonus 'fuck video'. But okay, guys, no judgment.

I came after like 3 minutes of a blowjob. But we kept going. Then I fucked her doggystyle, but it was such a quite fuck because her dad was outside the room. Then as she starts to suck me off again, the camera battery goes dead.

Oh well =P

Why judging? At your place i think i came all the time after 3 minutes XD. The "I'll fuck you" video is just awesome. Like her thin body and tats. Just a question, why editing the videos? Just post the raw ^^. For example in your "fuck video" just after you came i think she was starting a big smile of satisfaction. Just love to see that reaction.
Anyway a big thank you again.

witcher2

Just Browsing
Media
I removed the vids, and may start fresh. One annoying thing about the site is the inability to remove videos. I'd like to do a definitive but APPROVED library. The last video I posted was actually just my decision, and my head got the better of me, so I removed it. But figured I would remove the rest since it was getting to be a huge library and some of it, honestly, was sub-par =P

But I may just post a few requested videos once I determine which people liked best.

moray101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bravo Mr. and Mrs Witcher Bravo! I hope to see more Deepthroat Stuff!

You Mrs Witcher are one of the hottest Girls on the Web! Thanks for every Video so far!

witcher2

Just Browsing
Media
Resubmitted the video where she really chokes on it a few times. But also added a full blowjob video I've not released. Sadly not a lot of choking, but she still plays nice.

moray101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Witcher, Mrs Witch,

please don't become another Internet Sensation that vanishes from the earth! Come back with more lusty stuff! :biggrin1:

bsp424

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any more? Really hoping someone had em all saved... Or that they come back and post more! So sad they left and deleted all their videos

witcher2

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry guys, someone had posted her facebook on one of the videos and it led to a bunch of facebook requests from weirdos. So I took down the videos. I mean, it's one thing to jerk off to a girl, but another to think you're going to have some kind of relationship. Haven't filmed any new ones since the bathroom blowjob I posted last on amateur cumshots. She did get a new tat though.