New Anal Toy Ideas

i need to get something to have in me to feel when masturbating. I had an aneurism helix but couldn’t get off with just that. I like the feeling of having something in me when I jack off. I cum so much harder. I have used some various finger or larger type things but I want something a bit bigger. More real dick sized I guess. Should I get a dildo or a plug that would stay in place better. Are there any prostate massaging plugs? Would love to feel my first cock inside me but I’m not there yet.

Thanks

Reactions: Tony56
D

deleted1253403

I find using panties or pantyhose works really well. Such a hot feeling having them stuffed inside

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i need to get something to have in me to feel when masturbating. I had an aneurism helix but couldn’t get off with just that. I like the feeling of having something in me when I jack off. I cum so much harder. I have used some various finger or larger type things but I want something a bit bigger. More real dick sized I guess. Should I get a dildo or a plug that would stay in place better. Are there any prostate massaging plugs? Would love to feel my first cock inside me but I’m not there yet.

Thanks

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thanks
I'm the same way . I like bring stretched open, but I can't handle the back a forth friction.

Reactions: Kyle54901

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thanks

Go to Fort Troff. They have some great options and are awesome to deal with. I just got an email from www.male-hq.com and they have options to consider as well.
All things being equal, I would go with Fort Troff.
I have a couple of vibrations plugs that I use when jacking off.

Reactions: Kyle54901