1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

New Anal Toy Ideas

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 1371971, May 22, 2019.

1. 1371971

1371971 Guest

i need to get something to have in me to feel when masturbating. I had an aneurism helix but couldn’t get off with just that. I like the feeling of having something in me when I jack off. I cum so much harder. I have used some various finger or larger type things but I want something a bit bigger. More real dick sized I guess. Should I get a dildo or a plug that would stay in place better. Are there any prostate massaging plugs? Would love to feel my first cock inside me but I’m not there yet.

Thanks

Tony56 likes this.
  2. Ringstretch

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find using panties or pantyhose works really well. Such a hot feeling having them stuffed inside

3. Foreverhard

Foreverhard Loved Member

4. Foreverhard

Foreverhard Loved Member

I'm the same way . I like bring stretched open, but I can't handle the back a forth friction.

Kyle54901 likes this.
  5. OKCLane

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Go to Fort Troff. They have some great options and are awesome to deal with. I just got an email from www.male-hq.com and they have options to consider as well.
    All things being equal, I would go with Fort Troff.
    I have a couple of vibrations plugs that I use when jacking off.

Kyle54901 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice