new and close to self sucking

large_seven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. I just started jelqing yesterday and have been browsing self sucking. Its something I've always wanted to do. I read some articles and they say to stretch. I'm not thaaaat flexible yet. I tried a position where I lied on my back next to a wall and rolled back to make contact with my feet to use as leverage. I tried yesterday and was kind of bummed because I couldn't get that far, after stretching for about 15mins today I got really close, I pinched whatever skin I could and made contact with my tongue! I'm so stoked! Any tips to get me closer sooner? Also is it possible to bust a nut without touching it? What would that be under? and I heard of something called salene injections what exactly is that? Are there any risks? I'm also curious about electro play and fucking machines (not one to fuck me) but one that creates a real stroking motion. Also is there a name for getting a hj and busting a nut and the woman keeps going until they guy cums more times? Sorry for writing so much I'm new and excited I made contact

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Don't rush it! Take your time with the stretching at first, so you don't injure your back. In particular, don't cum when you're right at the limit of stretching, as your abs contracting can result in torn interspinous ligaments...