New And Clueless...i Dont Even Know What Lpsg Means.

dariusrex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I joined a year ago. Can't remember why. Ive never used this site. Came upon it today via a google search. Looked interesting enough to check out what its all about. Is it all about sex cos I just saw a survey asking new members 101 questions about their dicks?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New And Clueless...i Dont Even Know What Lpsg Means. I joined a year ago. Can't remember why... what its all about. Is it all about sex cos I just saw a survey asking new members 101 questions about their dicks?

Hello dariusrex. Originally those initials were short for Large Penis Support Group - which was actually a joke. lpsg was never restricted to persons with large penises only. Explore the site and you'll discover this is a discussion forum for both women and men - which is not just about sex. You can get relationship advice, discuss politics, music, comedies, movies, books, etc., arrange social groups and find companionship here. Please have a look at the links below and Welcome to lpsg!:sun::D:sun:

What made you laugh today?

The Bad Girls Music Thread

The Devil And Miss Jones

dariusrex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello dariusrex. Originally those initials were short for Large Penis Support Group - which was actually a joke. lpsg was never restricted to persons with large penises only. Explore the site and you'll discover this is a discussion forum for both women and men - which is not just about sex. You can get relationship advice, discuss politics, music, comedies, movies, books, etc., arrange social groups and find companionship here. Please have a look at the links below and Welcome to lpsg!:sun::D:sun:

What made you laugh today?

The Bad Girls Music Thread

The Devil And Miss Jones
thank you for that explanation. about a minute after i posted that original note i found the photo albums section and i very quickly understood that this site wasnt a bible forum :) large penis support group huh? as a size queen i should stick around for a bit and check tjings out

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
thank you for that explanation. about a minute after i posted that original note i found the photo albums section and i very quickly understood that this site wasnt a bible forum :) large penis support group huh? as a size queen i should stick around for a bit and check tjings out

Too right you should check things out. I think you are going to love it here!!:p

Reactions: dariusrex

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thank you. so far so good. ive been looking for an alternative to the shit-show that is reddit.

I think you will find this to be far more "polite". There are still a few jerks around, but nearly everyone here seems to enjoy replying on the message threads and has fun. I spend most of my time in the Forums ("fora"?); I haven't figured out the Chat function yet. I love going through pics of guys with hot huge cocks and commenting. Have fun!

Reactions: dariusrex