New and confused :(

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hallo everyone.
I'm new to this forum but I used to lurk from time to time.

I'm 21 yo and I'm bisexual, and this causes me some identity problems.
I'm very well endowed so when I have sex with men, they usually want to take it (sorry if I sound vulgar, but english is not my language)...they never le me be the passive guy.

On the oter hand...I happen to scare girls :(
When they see my cock they only want to suck it. That's it. No complete sex.

I feel so insecure.

I understand it's not the best way to introduce myself...but I feel that being behind a pc screen is the only way i can talk about my problems.

I'm italian, I work in a restaurant as a waiter and my penis is about 12 inches long (most of the times it's very hard to have a complet erection because of my size...bigger is not always better).

hope i can find more self esteem :)

Pappy

Media
Dude, first off welcome to the board. Second don't let it worry you so much. I know what you're going through and give it some time and you'll find a girl that will be willing to try. When you do just remember to take things very slowly and use plenty of lube. Make sure she is fully aroused and lubricated. This will make insertion much easier. As for being passive with another guy, just tell him from the start that you are going to bottom for him and then if he still wants to take you, you'll do him, and stick to your guns on it.

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys :)

I guess my "problems" derive from my shyness....

I feel discomforted having such a big penis. Most men would kill for it, but to me it's just troubles. Don't get me wrong...it's always a big satisfaction to look at me in the mirror naked, but I would like to transfer this "pride" in my regular life...and having easy erections would help me a lot.

Does anyone of you have such a problem? I mean, being so big has never gave you any erection difficulties?

Of course you don't have to answer if you don't want, I understand.

Do you believe this is the first time I speak about these subjects? I hope this forum (the people in this forum :) will help me to externate my felings and prepare me to talk about them with the people I love :)

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When you feel more comfortable here, it would be nice to see some pictures. Meanwhile, you'll get lots of intelligent support on this site. (I'M not very intelligent, but I'm in the minority! :smile: )

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dfox7.3x5 said:
When you feel more comfortable here, it would be nice to see some pictures. Meanwhile, you'll get lots of intelligent support on this site. (I'M not very intelligent, but I'm in the minority! :smile: )

Well, for the pictures I really don't know.
Maybe I have to spend a little time in the forum...
My shyness is always with me, even if I'm in front of a pc!

I really hope to find support over here, thanks:smile:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Welcome Pinozz.

You will get over the shyness real quickly. I am kind of like you in some ways. We are both 21 and both shy right out of the gate, but You find ways of faking it. Beleive me, some times you see someone and your heart just starts racing, but I can make it seem like I'm in complete control. I guess, you have to be that way when you are a top. "be bold and daring" that's what pop always told me. Good luck you'll need it.

Oh, and between you and me, nothing is more thrilling than nailing the big guy. I'm sure there's a top who would like to let you be on bottom for him.:cool:

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can't imagine how good I'm feeling today!!!
Being accepted can make you think in a different way about your problems.

On a happier note...is there a sort of list with the measures of the people participating to the forum? I mean polls excluded? So I can sign in:smile:

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
carter2006 said:
No, mate, there's no list, but feel free to add stats to your profile and even post pics (yum-yum) :wink:

ok tahnks:smile:

As for the pics...I don't feel ready right now...sorry:redface:
I hope it is not a problem. Maybe there are some rules I'm not aware about?

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome Pinozz

I think most bi/gay guys feel confused at you age. It is very NORMAL!
You are still getting to know who you are and what you like. The only advice I can give you is to relax and enjoy the ride!

You errection difficulties are also probably going to go away as you get more confidence. A big cock does sometimes need more effort to get hard - but trust me, when you stop thinking about it, that amazing cock of yours will always be rock hard!

and be proud bro

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ciao Pinozz & Welcome !

Be patiente, take your time - everything will be ok!

:smile: