New and confused :(

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow guys...thank you so much!!!

i'm trying to be proud of what mother nature gave me, and participating in this forum is a way to start.

I should make mine the motto "bigger is better"!:smile:

headstrong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and that this board can help you overcome some of your shyness and gain some confidence. :smile:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome pinozz, good to have you aboard.

All the help and advice you could need is here.....somewhere. There are some fabulous guys here who've been on your journey and come out the other side just fine.

cheers

Dillon

pinozz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CardiffDillon said:
Welcome pinozz, good to have you aboard.

All the help and advice you could need is here.....somewhere. There are some fabulous guys here who've been on your journey and come out the other side just fine.

cheers

Dillon

Once again I want to thank you all for your support in the forum and via p.m.
I'm glad to be in a community like this:smile:

boymonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey pinozz, welcome!

having a big dick means having a lot to proud of...and you'll find a lot of great guys/girls who'll know how to appreciate the two of you ;-)

navigating being bi and discovering yourself can be really disorienting...

but it helps to have lots of sex with great people who are experienced and can help you along and listen to your needs, too. the shyness will melt away ;-)

Lilybean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
aw, welcome! that's a great "problem" to have, trust me...but I am glad you've found this spot and are looking for support. You'll find it here! and i bet that most of the ladies you've been with just have no idea what to DO with a gigantic cock your size. (my first time with my guy, i literally sat up in bed and said "You're going to kill me with that thing"! so - be patient with the ladies and it will work out. good luck!!

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey I'm pretty young too. As far as sexual activity goes, just be yourself and everything will work out for you. I also find that being honest with a new partner is the best way to go. Let them know your concerns about your dick. Let me tell you, they'll love you all the more for it. Welcome.