New and different

britboynotbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know there are a few members like myself, being small in the dick department. I just think its good to see the other side of the coin and see what a small guy looks like. Check my pics out, all comments welcomed.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems from your pics that you are quite bushy - have you tried cutting it back a bit (or maybe shaving) ? It may help when people look at your cock.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks good to me! You might be underrating yourself. I concur with the advice to trim the bush. You're a handsome guy. Welcome.

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
You are probably more average than you think. The average male penis is 5.1 inches in length. From the locker rooms and nude beaches I've been to, I would say that is true. This site is for guy that are much larger. Lots of average or smaller endowed men llike this site because they get to see what its like on the other side. Being huge may not always be a good thing, but I think all men wish they had bigger cock. Of course society promotes "bigger is better" for almowst everything. Your penis looks fine. As long as it work....enjoy it!

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, you are about the same size as me! I think you look great and sexy - love hairy chests. I still haven't put my pic on but plan to someday. Welcome to LPSG.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Very good pictures! I think you can count yourself lucky with the way you look.

You won't feel out of place; the forum is a great place to discuss issues of size that you wouldn't feel happy airing anywhere else.