New and ethnicity/race question

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Jay Sockafeller, Apr 21, 2008.

1. D_Jay Sockafeller

D_Jay Sockafeller New Member

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I know from being here and looking around for a few days that certain topics appear to have been beaten into the ground, but I was going to suggest something possibly new as far as the whole black men are larger theory. Perhaps, and this is just an idea, african american men are larger than the average male. Now let me explain. in nature there is abundant evidence to prove that evolution is indeed a scientific fact. Normally evolution is a process of natural selection taking thousands of years if not longer, but couldn't this process be sped up by say people selecting only to mate with men having say large penises??? If say this could be possible, then couldn't it be said that this might happen in a fraction of the time. My idea (theory) I guess you could say is that maybe african american men are larger (honestly I don't know but just thought of this after reading the thread). The reason they are larger is that they have been bred to be the best/biggest/strongest. Now I do not support the idea of slavery whatsoever, but it is a reality and it did happen, and it was a common practice for slave owners to breed the biggest and strongest slaves together to make more bigger and stronger slaves. So by that theory it's no longer random chance, and a person's appearance/other qualities are no longer in the equation for finding a mate. Forced arrangements put possibly all the well hung men to procreate with the women. Just curious to see what the wisdom of LPSG thought about a new twist on the topic. Again I would like to say this is just a theory some might agree and some might not, and again I have absolutely no racist thoughts about this at all.

2. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

welcome man... friendly warning: take cover.

3. christina

christina New Member

welcome. and ya know good theory but u do realize that there are many men in other races that are pretty damn hung dont u...

4. widenine

widenine New Member

Albums:
    Actually, slave owners where not enlightened or refined to that extent. Their breeding of blacks had more to do with physical strength than penis size. "Are you implying that big strong men has long thick dicks?"

If your premise is accurate, then my dick should be longer and thicker.

5. frgman

frgman New Member

Albums:
    There is a lot of truth in your theory. Race does not determine size. When you look at Movies like Mandingo, you also see a hint of the slaves being big and strong and yes well endowed, too.

6. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    zeropoint, why does it matter if black men are hung or not??

7. D_one and done

it'll never stop man lol

8. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    you sure?? i think we're seven "are all black men hung" posts away from eradicating prejudice and ignorance entirely

9. D_one and done

:lmao:

*starts official countdown*

7 "are all black men hung" posts away from eradicating prejudice and ignorance entirely

10. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:

you know what?? i'm gonna stop responding with lectures and follow my peers suit. mocking and demeaning witty retort, this may allow me to build up the same sense of self-supremecy a lotta these posters walk around with. next step, read the dictionary

11. D_one and done

its an easy way to get a fanbase. people like sarcasm and backhanded comments :biggrin1:

12. dreamer20

Gold Member

This discredited statement is nothing new. It was dealt with in this thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/80476-for-thousands-of-years.html

13. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    amen, and the more sensitive the subject, the harsher your words have to be. i think i'm learnin the ropes. i'm gonna go put somebody down RIGHT NOW

14. D_one and done

there you go! :biggrin1:

15. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    do you hear how stupid this is?? first of all suggesting that slaves were bred. nope, us blacks managed reproduction all on our own. second, that evolution can be sped up if we men with big penises are used selectively. i wonder if zero is really that absent-minded or if this is a rouse to push the black buttons on this site. looks like i'm doing good so far, just need to learn some big words

16. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I think it's a unlikely premise and there's not really any way to prove it. Even if slaveowners did breed their slaves that way, it's probably a moot point now. There's been so much gene mixing since then that any such trends probably would have been diluted from the gene pool by now.

More importantly, don't confuse breeding with evolution. They are not the same thing. Breeding is why there are so many variations of domestic dogs and cats. Evolution is a much slower process in which certain traits help an organism pass on its genes more successfully than its competitors. There's no evidence that I know of that bigger penises create more pregnancies, even though intuitively we might think that to be true. Since we don't know how big penises were in the distant past, I'm not sure there's any way to know that.

17. D_one and done

pull out the thesaurus man. replace "stupid" with several bigger words of similar meaning. say something about how all religion is a lie. criticize everyone who argues against you, and sometimes even those who support you, just to mix things up. gotta keep up that wild "i just dont give a fuk!" appearance :biggrin1:

18. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    you're right, but i'm taking baby steps. how's this.....

The primary poster has inscribed such an asinine post that one finds himself laughing intrinsically at the possibilty of the existence of such tomfoolery. I went to berkley so i'm better than all of you. lustlover, you're support for me is largely unnecessary since I alone am the creator of all things which, of course, contradicts the foolish notion that there is any other God and homosexuality is not a choice. I would also like it noted that the fifth sentence in the OP's OP, he DID NOT double-space after the period, certainly this warrants further investigation into his educational background.

how's that??

19. D_one and done

:lmao:

i think you got it man hahaha!

20. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow, this is fun, and i'm already feeling like my opinions are more important than everybody else's. i think the next step is mastering the multi-quote. breaking posts down line by line and naming each differing belief i have that contradicts each line, since of course all of my beliefs are correct

Draft saved Draft deleted