New and ethnicity/race question

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pull out the thesaurus man. replace "stupid" with several bigger words of similar meaning. say something about how all religion is a lie. criticize everyone who argues against you, and sometimes even those who support you, just to mix things up. gotta keep up that wild "i just dont give a fuk!" appearance :biggrin1:

dude's got a point

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, this is fun, and i'm already feeling like my opinions are more important than everybody else's. i think the next step is mastering the multi-quote. breaking posts down line by line and naming each differing belief i have that contradicts each line, since of course all of my beliefs are correct

now this one can get kinda tricky. you have to make some statements in response to their post that are backhanded and sarcastic (bordering on rude,) but still general enough to capture the "first thought" of the average reader. this usually borders on the most obvious observation you can gather or the most *i'm thinking it, but i would never say it. i'll wait till someone else says it and support them* thing that comes to mind

give it a try :biggrin1:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
now this one can get kinda tricky. you have to make some statements in response to their post that are backhanded and sarcastic (bordering on rude,) but still general enough to capture the "first thought" of the average reader. this usually borders on the most obvious observation you can gather or the most *i'm thinking it, but i would never say it. i'll wait till someone else says it and support them* thing that comes to mind

give it a try :biggrin1:

first i gotta learn how to multi-quote. after hitting the multi-quote button i dunno what to do but here's a quick test-drive

now this one can get kinda tricky
are you implying that this is the only one that can be tricky and not others?

you have to make some statements in response to their post that are backhanded and sarcastic
yeah, sure, maybe if you were an IDIOT

but still general enough to capture the "first thought" of the average reader
this is somewhat true, since any given opinion can appeal to any reader

this usually borders on the most obvious observation you can gather or the most
i think it's simply a case of light-manipulation masquerading as original thought concepts

thing that comes to mind
this is based on the theory that "minds" exist, an idea that has yet to be proven with scientific evidence

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first i gotta learn how to multi-quote. after hitting the multi-quote button i dunno what to do but here's a quick test-drive

now this one can get kinda tricky
are you implying that this is the only one that can be tricky and not others?

you have to make some statements in response to their post that are backhanded and sarcastic
yeah, sure, maybe if you were an IDIOT

but still general enough to capture the "first thought" of the average reader
this is somewhat true, since any given opinion can appeal to any reader

this usually borders on the most obvious observation you can gather or the most
i think it's simply a case of light-manipulation masquerading as original thought concepts

thing that comes to mind
this is based on the theory that "minds" exist, an idea that has yet to be proven with scientific evidence

meh, it was okay for your first try :biggrin1:. your sarcasm could use some work. make it a little more offhanded like "wow you came up with that all by yourself? your mother and father/uncle must be so proud!" also, try making sweeping generalizations or barely reasonable conjectures based on any contextual clues you may pick up in the original post, the person's diction, or their location. rural=ignorant, inbred, illiterate. rural+white conservative=racist. urban=uncultured/uncouth. urban+black= criminal.

i think thats enough to get you started. now go forth and seek out the most controversial thread you can find (its less work for you in the end) and argue a viewpoint making sure to be a little more of an asshole than the situation requires. :wink:

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks. and with that im taking my black ass to sleep. gotta get up in 4 hours.

good luck my protege. a last word: popularity and infamy are the same thing on the internet: attention. some people may love you and some may hate you because of my lessons, but at least theyre not ignoring you :biggrin1:

have fun

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zeropoint... I am sure that your heart is in the right place, but your theory is something straight out of 19th century anthropolgy. First off, there is plenty of speculation that the female carries the penis size gene or the penis size growth inhibitor gene. Yes, there might be a gene for size and a gene for the cessation of growth. Nobody really knows anything about penis size and genetics though... at this stage in medical science, it is all just speculation, even if it is educated.

Black families were separated by slavery... talking about selective breeding among our fellow African American brothers and sisters is really putting salt on a wound. You are implying that the white slave owners were the breeders of a labor race by consciously mating slaves with certain physical characteristics together... like they were some kind of a science experiment. Slavery was was an insane act perpetrated by sane people. The remnants of it are still around and your theory just feeds the insanity.

Maybe you just wanted to stir the pot and see what kind of a reaction you would get...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you just wanted to stir the pot and see what kind of a reaction you would get...

i can't believe i didn't notice it til someone pointed it out to me but there are plenty of undercover conservative racists on this site (doubt the OP is one but they're definitely on here) which is probably why race often becomes a touchy issue. they disguise it with witty half-assed remarks and general blanket statements but they're definitely on here

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
i can't believe i didn't notice it til someone pointed it out to me but there are plenty of undercover conservative racists on this site (doubt the OP is one but they're definitely on here) which is probably why race often becomes a touchy issue. they disguise it with witty half-assed remarks and general blanket statements but they're definitely on here

Splendid - you now have a purpose in life.

:smile: That's how you do it Bob.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I know from being here and looking around for a few days that certain topics appear to have been beaten into the ground, but I was going to suggest something possibly new as far as the whole black men are larger theory. Perhaps, and this is just an idea, african american men are larger than the average male. Now let me explain. in nature there is abundant evidence to prove that evolution is indeed a scientific fact. Normally evolution is a process of natural selection taking thousands of years if not longer, but couldn't this process be sped up by say people selecting only to mate with men having say large penises??? If say this could be possible, then couldn't it be said that this might happen in a fraction of the time. My idea (theory) I guess you could say is that maybe african american men are larger (honestly I don't know but just thought of this after reading the thread). The reason they are larger is that they have been bred to be the best/biggest/strongest. Now I do not support the idea of slavery whatsoever, but it is a reality and it did happen, and it was a common practice for slave owners to breed the biggest and strongest slaves together to make more bigger and stronger slaves. So by that theory it's no longer random chance, and a person's appearance/other qualities are no longer in the equation for finding a mate. Forced arrangements put possibly all the well hung men to procreate with the women. Just curious to see what the wisdom of LPSG thought about a new twist on the topic. Again I would like to say this is just a theory some might agree and some might not, and again I have absolutely no racist thoughts about this at all.

I wouldn't even know where to begin with this and for my own sanity, I'm going to wisely move on. I think some people should do some actual research on these issues first and then engage people. Just my 2 cents.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't even know where to begin with this and for my own sanity, I'm going to wisely move on. I think some people should do some actual research on these issues first and then engage people. Just my 2 cents.

research?? you're assuming he knows where the nearest library is or that he even knows what libraries are, that's just like the obnoxious "what race are you and what races have you had sex with" thread. i'm not even touching that one

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Natural Selection no longer exists among humans. We have done away with natural selection with advances in medicine, social welfare, nutrition, agriculture, sanitation, and virtually every other field of study that makes up modern human existence. For there to be natural selection, there must be some variation in genetically controlled traits that renders one being better able to survive in nature than another being of the same race. The limiting factor must be survivability in the species' natural habitat. Anything other than that is just selection, not natural selection.

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I know from being here and looking around for a few days that certain topics appear to have been beaten into the ground, but I was going to suggest something possibly new as far as the whole black men are larger theory. Perhaps, and this is just an idea, african american men are larger than the average male. Now let me explain. in nature there is abundant evidence to prove that evolution is indeed a scientific fact. Normally evolution is a process of natural selection taking thousands of years if not longer, but couldn't this process be sped up by say people selecting only to mate with men having say large penises??? If say this could be possible, then couldn't it be said that this might happen in a fraction of the time. My idea (theory) I guess you could say is that maybe african american men are larger (honestly I don't know but just thought of this after reading the thread). The reason they are larger is that they have been bred to be the best/biggest/strongest. Now I do not support the idea of slavery whatsoever, but it is a reality and it did happen, and it was a common practice for slave owners to breed the biggest and strongest slaves together to make more bigger and stronger slaves. So by that theory it's no longer random chance, and a person's appearance/other qualities are no longer in the equation for finding a mate. Forced arrangements put possibly all the well hung men to procreate with the women. Just curious to see what the wisdom of LPSG thought about a new twist on the topic. Again I would like to say this is just a theory some might agree and some might not, and again I have absolutely no racist thoughts about this at all.

No offense, but your theory is shit. Go back to school

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dumbcow doesnt have chocolate milk. look for dumbcow's illegitimate lovechild with wesley snipes. theres your chocolate milk.

also, i know its a big step up, but i think youre ready for green eggs and ham....