NEW and loking for NATHAN on here

D_dogbit

Just Browsing
Media
I have been in contact with a guy called nathan. He seems pretty cool and we discussed many things including cuckolding. He had a couple in mind that he wanted to cuckold and I said I would write a story for him about it.

He provided me the names and details and with editing help I created the story.

I cant get in contact with him to give him the stories.....they have been a hit on a few sites and many followers love them. Heres the thing-

I have secretly found the guy and woman he wants to cuckold, and it WOULD happen the way he wants it.

The guy he wants to cuckold has been messaging me on facebook and his gf has 2.

They think Nathan would have a small cock, how wrong they are.......I have managed to get him to join a site the visualiser and he is willing to compare with nathan!

What he doesnt know is- his partner has become good pen pals with me over a 6 month period, she has said that she thinks nathan would have a big penis, that she would cuckold him with nathan as she said her sex life is boring and her partner has a small penis, very unsatisfying. She wants to do it all before settling down with kids.

jeremy is the guy and he thinks he has an average penis but I need nathan to join this site so they can compare. I have a bet going with jeremy and i no i will win....he will lose and nathan will be fucking his girl!

The girl who im talking about is 10/10 hot and said jeremy is to controlling and wont get over nathan, who liked her for ages, he wont let her re-add him to networking sites ect....Its a perfect cuckold story to be played out....I sent them the story after a while and there responses-

Jeremy- LOL! No way....

HER- YES! where do i get a chastity device from...lol

Nathans will be a big yes! BUT I CANT FIND HIM.....SO NATHAN B of NT, AUSTRALIA if ur reading this message me - mel reina on facebook....join this site and we have a cuckold ready to be born! SHE WANTS U, U WANT HER, HE WANTS U OUT OF IT-
PS- he would accept this life, she said hes not psyco, and would accept it!!!!!!!!!!!! :p NEVER have i been so close!!!!

I have stories if anyone wants to read:)

cuckcouple

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The OP sounds like a propper nutter, and may have ADHD, combined with an attention seeking problem.

Oh my mistake I know who you mean yeh nathan yeh I know him and jezza I will pass the message on to them :rolleyes:

I bet your dying to hear from them.

D_dogbit

Just Browsing
Media
The OP sounds like a propper nutter, and may have ADHD, combined with an attention seeking problem.

Oh my mistake I know who you mean yeh nathan yeh I know him and jezza I will pass the message on to them :rolleyes:

I bet your dying to hear from them.

Yeah I am and this is the site I found Nathan on but cant remember his user name. I sense ur sarcasm but this is the only way ill find him.....

daveboi2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds a bit different but I do know a Nathan and jeremy, curious to know the womans name? Do both the guys last names start with B?

Inbox me if you want more details.....Hope I can help or anyone here can but u have to promise the stories???? Plus we want to know the outcome!

D_dogbit

Just Browsing
Media
Sounds a bit different but I do know a Nathan and jeremy, curious to know the womans name? Do both the guys last names start with B?

Inbox me if you want more details.....Hope I can help or anyone here can but u have to promise the stories???? Plus we want to know the outcome!

Thanks:) We might have some luck, ill inbox u!!!:) Still though it could be wrong ones so If anyone else knows please post.....

Storywriter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone with info please email me! im the original post writer.....just have new account...thanks