New and Looking for Help

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all..I am here looking for help. I am not at all satisfied with the package i've got and am looking to make it much larger, I'd like to hit 8 inches. Any help would be much apreciated and this site looks like the right place to be. Thanks in advance.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you dont say how big you are? there are people here that swear enlargement things help and you may want to talk to them. I dont believe these things work but, ive never tried them either, theres also a catagory in the forums called "Making it bigger"

Good luck and welcome
Monster

bcguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello all..I am here looking for help. I am not at all satisfied with the package i've got and am looking to make it much larger, I'd like to hit 8 inches. Any help would be much apreciated and this site looks like the right place to be. Thanks in advance.

hey bud. how big are you? i have 8 thick uncut inches and i want bigger too - guys/girls who say it doesn't matter if your package is not hot are full of bs. get back to me - have been trying out a couple of htings that seem to work for me.

bcguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey bud. how big are you? i have 8 thick uncut inches and i want bigger too - guys/girls who say it doesn't matter if your package is not hot are full of bs. get back to me - have been trying out a couple of htings that seem to work for me.