New and Looking for Help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DaKid23, Nov 27, 2007.

1. DaKid23

DaKid23 New Member

Hello all..I am here looking for help. I am not at all satisfied with the package i've got and am looking to make it much larger, I'd like to hit 8 inches. Any help would be much apreciated and this site looks like the right place to be. Thanks in advance.

2. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

you dont say how big you are? there are people here that swear enlargement things help and you may want to talk to them. I dont believe these things work but, ive never tried them either, theres also a catagory in the forums called "Making it bigger"

Good luck and welcome
    Monster

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome. Some very interesting reading for you if you just look around.

4. bcguy

bcguy New Member

hey bud. how big are you? i have 8 thick uncut inches and i want bigger too - guys/girls who say it doesn't matter if your package is not hot are full of bs. get back to me - have been trying out a couple of htings that seem to work for me.

5. bcguy

bcguy New Member

hey bud. how big are you? i have 8 thick uncut inches and i want bigger too - guys/girls who say it doesn't matter if your package is not hot are full of bs. get back to me - have been trying out a couple of htings that seem to work for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice