New and looking for Hung men from India for the Girlfriend

BigDlightz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Girlfriend and I went to a Party the other night. I knew she thought guys from India were cool or special. she is Blond..anyhow she talked to a guy for about 45 minutes there. I could tell by how she was standing she seemed attracted to him. after we left we walked to the Car and I kissed her and reached under her skirt to see..she had soaked through her Panties..we play so it works for me...we Fucked and she said she thinks about getting Fucked by a Hung Dark sknned man from India and she comes all over the place. So she asked me to find a Movie. Ok we are in LA I need a Movie with a hung guy from India. can anyone tell me a good Movies to watch with her...also Any LA based guys who are from India and Hung who would like to fuck a tall Hot Blond? I perfer to se her geting it from Big Black Cock...but she has the pussy...so Thank you for any help photo's Ideas...Big D...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the heads up so to speak. PS. Nice butt...
Um, it looks like you're new here, so as part of my settlement, I'm required to disclose that it's not a good idea to give me any opportunity to start flirting. :tongue:

Anyway, from what I saw, I get why she's set you on this quest. :wink:

indianyoungnhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hay hay hay hay

im indian but born n bred in australia, check out my pics and tell me what your girlfriend thinks

and im heaps dark skinned as well because im from the south, im coming to LA for business later so just hit me back yea ?