New and need advice!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mr_Optimism, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Mr_Optimism

Mr_Optimism Member

Hey guys,

So I am not that new here but this is my first time posting my own topic.

I just turned 19 and have been sexually active for a while with past girlfriends and various other girls and I've felt okay about my size because no girl has complained. Recently, I met this insanely hot girl who I am really interested in impressing but she has a reputation of having a lot of sex with guys twice my size (height and weight) wise -- usually athletes. It is kind of intimidating.

I'm a small guy about 5'7 130lbs.

The first one is me at full attention. The second and the last one are just me hanging at half staff but it's a weird angle, sorry.

Just need some general advice/feedback.

Attached Files:

2. joe bltsflk

joe bltsflk Member

If she's into jocks and you aren't one, there could be a problem. Insanely hot girls have their choice of suitors and you need to determine if you are in the running. However, if you really think you have a chance, go for it.

3. Mr_Optimism

Mr_Optimism Member

Well I mean, I've already got her as far as we're talking but now it's getting toward the sex bit and I just feel intimidated because of her experience. Note: she's also a senior where I just finished my freshman year.

I play basketball but am not an actual NCAA athlete.

4. darkman30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just so confidence in yourself and she'll fall in line. Its your world...she should count herself lucky that you would show her any interest. Keep that frame of mind whenever you come in contact with her.

5. Mr_Optimism

Mr_Optimism Member

Thanks, will do. Like I said talking to her is the easy part. I am good at talking to girls but this is the first time I've ever felt like a girl was out of my league, sexually.

6. darkman30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I once had a girl dump me because my dick was to big...she liked smaller guys. WTF! If shes into you, your dick size won't matter. Besides you have a nice sized cock no worries...go bang the hell out her!

7. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't let your insecurities come through when you're with her. Just be confident around her because confidence can be a huge turn on for women.

Draft saved Draft deleted