New and need advice!

Mr_Optimism

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,

So I am not that new here but this is my first time posting my own topic.

I just turned 19 and have been sexually active for a while with past girlfriends and various other girls and I've felt okay about my size because no girl has complained. Recently, I met this insanely hot girl who I am really interested in impressing but she has a reputation of having a lot of sex with guys twice my size (height and weight) wise -- usually athletes. It is kind of intimidating.

I'm a small guy about 5'7 130lbs.

The first one is me at full attention. The second and the last one are just me hanging at half staff but it's a weird angle, sorry.

Just need some general advice/feedback.

Attachments

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
If she's into jocks and you aren't one, there could be a problem. Insanely hot girls have their choice of suitors and you need to determine if you are in the running. However, if you really think you have a chance, go for it.

Mr_Optimism

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I mean, I've already got her as far as we're talking but now it's getting toward the sex bit and I just feel intimidated because of her experience. Note: she's also a senior where I just finished my freshman year.

I play basketball but am not an actual NCAA athlete.

darkman30

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just so confidence in yourself and she'll fall in line. Its your world...she should count herself lucky that you would show her any interest. Keep that frame of mind whenever you come in contact with her.

Mr_Optimism

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks, will do. Like I said talking to her is the easy part. I am good at talking to girls but this is the first time I've ever felt like a girl was out of my league, sexually.

darkman30

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I once had a girl dump me because my dick was to big...she liked smaller guys. WTF! If shes into you, your dick size won't matter. Besides you have a nice sized cock no worries...go bang the hell out her!

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't let your insecurities come through when you're with her. Just be confident around her because confidence can be a huge turn on for women.