new and troubled

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sometimesomewhere, Apr 18, 2006.

1. sometimesomewhere

sometimesomewhere New Member

hi...

i decided to join.

"go" me.

okay... now, i'm 26 and i am married with a beautiful and loving wife. i don't know what's gotten into my head, but for the last year or so, i've been wanting a larger penis. i know from *extensive* research that this is not possible... and honestly, i don't need it. i'm 20.2 cm long and 15 cm around, and i know that's a good bit above average. am i sick for thinking this way? i have been thinking about talking to a therapist about this. i shouldn't be feeling inadequate, because i know full well i am bigger than most guys, but i still feel like crap about my wang. i've never had a complaint from the three women i've been with, except my wife complains that i'm fixated.

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome to the forum. nearly every guy wants a bigger penis. congratulations on being normal.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Welcome. You are indeed bigger than average. But even those who have nothing to worry about sometimes worry anyway. I know I do at times as do many of these other guys. Hang out, read a few posts. Find out what others have to say.

The title of this board started out as a joke, but these people offer real support and encouragement. There's a site called www.measurection.com for guys with anxieties about their size. You might want to see what they have to say as well.

You're not alone. I hope we'll see you again around here.

4. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG - It sounds like it may be causing a problem in your relationship, and that your feelings persist despite your realistic perspective on things. In your shoes I would talk to a therapist.

5. RideRocket

Gold Member

Welcome and enjoy the group!

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, sometimesomewhere, your newfound forum friends'll facilitate fixing your fixation for you finally.

7. sometimesomewhere

sometimesomewhere New Member

that last one is pretty clever!

thanks for the support. and, i know wanting to be the best at anything (i.e.: the fastest runner, the funniest guy, most talented, biggest wang, etc) is normal, but it shouldn't be.

*sigh* such is life, you know?

i think a therapist is probbly the best route to go down right now. that among other things is playing hell with my relationship with my wife right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted