New Apartment!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Brag session!

I moved right across the street from my work two weeks ago, so I can walk now. I also live within walking distance of a grocery store, a REALLY good sushi bar, and a nail salon. What more could a girl ask for? I just love my new place. I'm twentyfour and it's the first place I've ever had to myself. No parents. No bitchy roommates. JUST me.

Pictures of my new place. :)

I put up a new pic in the gallery too. It's tasteful. . lol

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All I need is food and a warm place to lie :wink:

I really like those shaped mirrors, what made you think to put them there?

I got them at Ikea. They're four for $4. I'm gonna cover the whole wall with them. The couch will go under those. Behind the couch will be a long table that will house my portable PC, docking station, and projector which will be pointing at the bare white wall that you can't see in the picture. All avec surround sound. I get all that shit next month. Heehee

It's really sad! I own NO livingroom furniture. lol people come over and we all pile on the bed. I think if I had a couch, it'd end up that way anyway..HAHA

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I got them at Ikea. They're four for $4. I'm gonna cover the whole wall with them. The couch will go under those. Behind the couch will be a long table that will house my portable PC, docking station, and projector which will be pointing at the bare white wall that you can't see in the picture. All avec surround sound. I get all that shit next month. Heehee

It's really sad! I own NO livingroom furniture. lol people come over and we all pile on the bed. I think if I had a couch, it'd end up that way anyway..HAHA

Someone's not on minimum wage! :wink: That's going to be hella nice setup, not sure about covering the whole wall though, I thought it looks nice as it is.

I noticed you have sun-like symbols above your doorway, bed and in the bathroom, any particular reason, big on astrology?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Someone's not on minimum wage! :wink: That's going to be hella nice setup, not sure about covering the whole wall though, I thought it looks nice as it is.

I noticed you have sun-like symbols above your doorway, bed and in the bathroom, any particular reason, big on astrology?

I'm kinda big on...earthy...wicca stuff. ;)

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Great news, Heather! Have you sold your wheelchair yet?

I love Pecker. *pets*

I remember how great it felt when I first got my own flat.I was 22 and wished it had been earlier.
It looks like a very nice place you have there.I noticed the Borat pic - that guy gets everywhere! :smile:

I got lotsa little pictures. :) I got the Borat picture at the free showing here in Austin. :)

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So is that out in the burbs...where Dell is? Living near work is cool but I would miss the city...especially austin.....but at least we'll have some privacy now!

It's in Round Rock. I lived just a 20 minute drive from downtown Austin. The clubs and bars are but a skip away. ;)

Everything's in walking distance. <3 I love it. There's a really bomb sushi bar close too. Sake and sashimi, plz.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Argh, Myspace is being gay and I can't sign in to see the pics, but I'll check it out soon. Your location sounds great, I'd give anything to have a job within walking distance. Hope you have a lot of fun- I wouldn't bother getting a couch! I gave mine away and all I have is a futon mat on the floor and the bed. Good enough for any kind of entertaining I do.