New around here

Jameson Rios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello everyone. I come to you as a visitor from Bateworld.com. A friend of mine over there told me about LSPG and suggested I check it out. I did and I liked what I saw. I have been looking for a message board with a more active membership and the fact that you have female members here is the cherry on top.

As for me, I'm a bit of a pervert (aren't we all) and online exhibitionist. I'm constantly thinking of fucking and masturbating. What am I into? Well, there are three major fetishes that control my life: cocks (kind of why I'm here), feet (I absolutely love women's feet) and BBW (I love women of all sizes but "bigger" girls drive me wild). Check out my tumblr if you're into that sort of thing: "Try Everything and Like It". It's full of straight, gay and transgender stuff. I like it, whatever.

In regards to the online exhibitionism, I love, love, love taking nude photos of myself and posting them on the Internet from time to time. I hope to do the same here. I'm curious as to what you guys will say. I may not have the biggest dick in the world but no one's ever complained either...

Here's something to get the ball rolling:

DSC01454_Crop.jpg

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from more of you in the future.

Cheers.