New arrival

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Statutuary, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Statutuary

Statutuary New Member

I was tempted to use the new member pun, but am sure it has been done to death.

My girlfriend located this site, and I (we) joined to get a bit of information.

Basically the issue is that we are experiencing some difficulty with a number of sex positions unless I make a concerted effort not to penetrate her too deeply. This has almost always been a problem in my life and I have just learnt to be quite slow and gentle.

However, my partner (we have eben together for almost two years now) very much likes quite rough sex and the careful approach is not always for her. The problem is that with deep thrusting I am hurting her (which can be quite a shock when it happens - making her cry) and sometimes irritating her cervix to the point where she bleeds a little. This is obviously not good.

Obviously the medical solution is penentrate her less deeply, but I wonder if other couples have addressed this problem and found a solution?

Problem two is that I love her giving me oral sex, but her jaw aches very quickly when she sucks me. Only two women I have ever slept with have not had this problem (they were naturally adept at cock sucking I think) and so I wonder how women deal with this in order to be comfortable when the penis is bigger than they are used to.

Many thanks for nay advice that might emerge.

2. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Welcome to lpsg.

3. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome and have fun!

4. yorkshirebunny

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, best position is her on her front, legs together, while you bang her from behind, tell her to keep her bottom down as much as possible, it works while she's on her back with legs together too. Trouble is, these positions will make her feel really tight for you.

Re oral, practice makes perfect and the more you do it, the more your jaw gets used to it

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

6. Smartalk

Gold Member

Hi welcome to LPSG, Really sorry your and your girlfriend are having difficulties with your sex life, it must be very frustrating for you both. The good news is that you have come to the right site to get practical tips and answers to problems such as yours.

Not very practical I know but have you thought of trying a rubber doughnut shaped ring slipped onto your penis and adjust it so you get the depth you require with out hurting her. You could then have sex as rough as you want knowing you wont penetrate to deep. Sad I know but practical

Keep us posted if you do find a practical answer. will be another one to keep in the archive.

Enjoy

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome:smile:

8. parchissi

Gold Member

Sorry there hasn't been alot of helpful information thus far - it will take time but there is sure to be a couple who have dealt with similar issues as those you have mentioned here. We welcome you both and hoping that soon you will find some answers that address your concerns.

9. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the site! :)

10. 8wayup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the Group.

11. laughatbig

laughatbig New Member

Albums:
    I am sorry to hear that, but to help solve your problem i am gonna have to see what the problem is hint hint

12. Statutuary

Statutuary New Member

Yorkshire Bunny, thanks for the tips. She likes to have sex with her legs together (including missionary where instead of spreading her legs, I spread mine). I find this is only possible if I have already entered her in another position.

Your suggestion of her being on her tummy is one we have also used, both lying on the bed and with her bent over. The former is funnily enough one of the worst for hurting her as with her legs together she is so tight that I find it very difficult to tell how deep I am and with all of my weight above her it is easy to jab her cervix by accident.

She loves bending over and at least in that position I can control the depth easily - but not do it hard which she often wants (as that results in going too deep as well).

I get the impression (though I might be anatomically wrong here) that here vagina will take all of my cock, as if it slides past the cervix into a further recess, but this only works when a) she is very aroused and b) we hit on a lucky moment and I can slide all the way in her without hurting her.

As regards sucking - I have said that practice is the way forward ;-). Funnily enough I once had another lovely girlfriend who, much to my amazement, readily took my cock straight down her throat. Most women gag after the first few inches. I asked her how she did it, but she said she had always been able too - had never gagged on a man. She said it is harder with a large cock but once you have the knack it is easy enough.

Laugh at big - we are here for advice not your titillation, so there will be no pictures I'm afraid.

S

Draft saved Draft deleted