New Ashton Kutcher movie 'Spread'

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ashton is looking as good as ever (better in my opinion) in the new movie Spread due for release in the USA on august 14th.
He plays a serial womaniser who without moral sleeps his way into the lifestyles of successful woman.
Rated R could Ashton be baring his ass? Undoubtedly you guys will get to see it first, you'll have to let me know.
Here is a couple of pics of him in the film where he stars alongside Anne Heche.

Attachments

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Sorry, Aston Kutcher reached his pinnacle of talent as Kelso in that '70's show. He has moved into production work as well and this is what he needs to stick with. As far as movies go, he has not made any real bell ringers. Unless this is something really different, I don't hold out much hope.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I find the affectations to be incredibly annoying also. On punk'd, the way he'd turn his ball cap backwards and try to ghetto-fabulously change his mannerisms and voice; it was laughable. His movies all sucked, especially that "Dude" one.

The Butterfly Effect, however, was underrated, and he was willing to expose himself. Will Smith did the same thing in his career, and he also succeeded. Smith and Ashton went from pseudo-ghetto to painfully-real overnight, and it payed off. The scene where Ashton's character gets raped was noteworthy, because he completely gave up on the macho/ladies man image that he was unsuccessfully striving for.

As for the Ashton/Demi/Willis threeways... I'm still waiting for their sex tape.

Last edited:

blar

Experimental Member
Media
well I liek the fact that this is different then his other roles

and I hope this isn't some over done comedy