New Asian dude here

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi ladies and gents,

I want to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Jeff, I am a 35 y/o Asian male living in Brooklyn, NY and I have an interest in gaining size through penis enlargement techniques. I have made great gains through PE and will continue to practice it until I die. I hope all size queens here love my size. I am 7.25" in length and 5.75" circumference (circumcised unfortunately) and I am stretching to put on more size.

Jeff

bigdick12345

Just Browsing
Media
Hi ladies and gents,

I want to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Jeff, I am a 35 y/o Asian male living in Brooklyn, NY and I have an interest in gaining size through penis enlargement techniques. I have made great gains through PE and will continue to practice it until I die. I hope all size queens here love my size. I am 7.25" in length and 5.75" circumference (circumcised unfortunately) and I am stretching to put on more size.

Jeff
What is PE?

bigdick12345

Just Browsing
Media
PE is Penis enlargement techniques. I admit I stretched myself to this dimension. There are natural born hung Asians like ddazdd.

I didn\'t know you could make your penis bigger. Mine is right at 7\" and pretty thick, but it would be nice to make it longer. What can I do to make it longer. Also, if I make it longer, will it become thinner?