new asian kid.

t-t-t-tamakiii

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hello all. my name is tamaki but most of my friends call me "honey" or "hunny" because one day my friends were over and heard my mom call me by that name which is a short version of my middle name of haninoz... (not going to finish for privacy sake :wink: ) and it spread over school. at first i hated it but now ive grown attacthed to it. i recently turned 18 in may but im going to be a senior in highschool because when i transferred from my japanese school there were some complications (language, credits, etc.) so i had to get held back. well i was wondering if there are other asian guys on here. im asian of japanese and filipino descent and since this is a site about err endowment mine is 7.7 x 6. i don't have any pictures right now but i do have webcam. i normally don't webcam alot but maybe you can post saying you saw it haha. my email is screamtamakiiirox@yahoo.com and im glad to meet you :smile: .

oh and im up for questions just as long as its not super private like where do you live, whats your address, etc. i may be foreign but im not retarded haha.

t-t-t-tamakiii

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ehhe thanks both of you for the welcomes. oh and thanks for the compliment, i just hope it reaches 8 someday but its cool if it doesn't. still up for webbing :smile:

lilaznguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad to have you, Tamaki! I'm Japanese, Filipino, and also Chinese myself, but I definitely didn't get as lucky as you. Can't wait for those pics too. ;3

And as long as we're asking questions, what's your sexual orientation?

t-t-t-tamakiii

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i really don't know. i recently broke up with my on and off gf of two years because of long distance. but i don't mind dicks either. i guess you can say i like everything? haha. except trannies im sorry... im not willing to go there.

t-t-t-tamakiii

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ehh i just webbed with 3 people and they didn't bother to say anything. great. hopefully i'll have better luck tomorrow for i have to go to burger king with some people. nice meeting you all.

amnon23e

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
indeed a nice long cock, very good one.... (drools), and yep i saw proof :wink:
defenetly a great sight.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok im half white but I deinately consider myself very Japanese as well. Well I think I inherited my mums Asian genes and look more Asian. Im about 9.5 uncut, nice to see another hung Japanese on here, hajimemshite :p

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hai. Genki Desu...I don't know what that means...I forget my Japanese. Not that I know much of it.

My friend who 'says' he's straight, has said he'd fuck a trans if she were 'hot'...but he is a bit strange.

Enjoy the forum.