New at pumping

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea that what Im talking about! hahaha.
I wanna know do you add stretching and jelqing in your PE routines?
Oh yea your whole penis don't match your skin but it all good though.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another issue is tube length. I gave up pumping when a kit I bought had an 8 inch tube, in three pumps I was blocking the vacuum at the top of the tube with my head

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another issue is tube length. I gave up pumping when a kit I bought had an 8 inch tube, in three pumps I was blocking the vacuum at the top of the tube with my head
Don't give up because you block the vacuum. Look into buying a 10" or 12" tube for your kit.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah. When I get my on permanent place I might buy a new pumping set, one with an electronic pump. Pens exercises also work I increased half an inch over a month when I wad doin the stretching exercises.

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

If the 2.5 inch diameter seems too large, I recommend maybe downsizing a tube. I use a 2 inch, a 2.5, a 2.75, and sometimes a 3.

The donut effect is due to the fact that the area beneath the head plumps up the largest, leading to that distorted look that many people associate with pumping and dislike so much. There isn't much you can do about it while pumping aside from maybe wrapping that area with something to keep it from pumping up out of scale with the rest.

As far as how long you should stay in the pump, breaks are always good, I say you know your body better than most people, so you can stay in the tube as long as you are comfortable and dont feel pain etc.

As far as permanent results, I've pumped for years, and maaaaaaaybe I've gotten fractions larger, but I doubt it. However I can say I can definitely pump up many many many times larger than I was able to when I first started. So theres that at least.

I've attached some pictures as well to show my unpumped state, and various cylinder sizes.

I would like to know what length size is that cylinders 2",2.5" and 2.25"