new at this

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey there, i'm Bryan and I live and work in the UK. I'm from New York City where I still have a home. 45, green eyes, 6', 180#. almost ten inches. 7 soft. Got it from my dad. and no, we never had sex!!!!!!! amazingly, i do get asked that from time to time. i work out five days a week. anything else drop a line.
thanks
Bryan-

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
I once read that penis size is contributed genetically speaking by the mother, along with male pattern baldness.

Welcome, and have fun!

At least in regards to baldness, my experience has been the exact opposite. I still have a full head of hair. It's not thinning out or retreating to the back of my head. My father's entire family all have a full head of hair - and quite a few are in their 60's, 70's and 80's. On my mothers side, all the men are bald except for a patch around each ear - sometimes it connects in the back, sometimes not. Even the women start having issues with thinning hair around menopause. I have two cousins on that side of the family - both younger by a year or two - who are already showing signs of male pattern baldness.