New Athletic Supporter

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by PinkSteel, Dec 13, 2007.

1. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was looking at this new athletic supporter, but it appears that their size chart is stictly set up for your height / weight and doesn't take into consideration what you're packing (protecting).
    How To Wear Nutty Buddy Athletic Cup

has anyone bought one? They appear to give better protection than a regular cup.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yeah. I've never seen a penis that's 6'7" long & weighs 260+ lbs.

3. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know if this cup protects any better, to me it looks like its bigger and thus more awkard to wear while doing sports.

Personally I think it is just an attept to kill the traditional jock strap that we all treasure so much, and to make something that will appeal to the conservatives as inorder to wear this cup it is a requirement that a guy has to wear compression shorts.

4. catman

Gold Member

Watch the video...its cringeworthy...

5. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I think they should redesign it with a molded front resembling a cock with big head. Great for making people think it's real.

6. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

Gents,
    I bought one of these when they first came about about a year ago.

Although the design is certainly innovative, I hated the damned thing. It's designed to be worn with your penis pointing upward. That in itself isn't necessarily a bad idea, but even the largest cup had nowhere near enough room for my rather modest endowment - I ended up with my dick kinked around in about three directions. Yikes. Secondly, the cup is designed with some curved flanges (for lack of a better description) that ride alongside the "testicle cups" and those nearly immediately started digging into my groin. Hurt like hell. Third, it moved around. Fourth, with your package pointing upward, unless you wear your belt around your navel, the damned thing tries to be under your belt. Try bending and moving with that thing stuck in there.

Threw it away. Sorry NuttyBuddy. Not my vote. (To its credit, it did look cool, though.)

7. snowflake

snowflake New Member

I'v been to te ballet before. What type jock do the wear. It's bulge but not definition to it. IS it a hard cup? Anyone know a ballet dancer?

8. snowflake

snowflake New Member

I've been to the ballet before. What type jock do they wear. It's a bulge but no definition to it. Is it a hard cup? Anyone know a ballet dancer?

9. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Why the hell would a ballet dancer wear a cup or a jock? thet have leotards and tights.

Draft saved Draft deleted