New aussie member

robboj69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not really new. I used to be registered here but my registration got lost in the wash somewhere - I used to be bob1501.

I'm not especially large - 6 1/2 x 5 1/2 - but I do enjoy looking at and talking about cock. Especially with women who share my fetish. :) It's a weird thing. I consider myself straight, but I do enjoy cock pictures, and discussing cocks with women. Oh well.

Anyway - hello all once again!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
robboj69 said:
I consider myself straight, but I do enjoy cock pictures, and discussing cocks with women.

It's not so weird, it's just something that most guys won't talk about openly. Damn, you might even be quite normal (and I wouldn't usually wish that particular affliction on anyone :wink:)...

Welcome back, anyway! :smile:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only thing better than coming to LPSG is coming again. Welcome!

robboj69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fowfer said:
Welcome back robboj69. I'm straight but enjoy looking at male pics also - have a large library. Nice profile pic.

Yeah, I love the endless variety in shapes and sizes. It's funny how cocks have been a secret thing for so long - only promiscuous people getting to experience the huge range available until the advent of the internet. ;)

And thanks for the compliment. The most flattering pic of my cock ever taken. But I get told to shave it quite a lot.