• Hot bulge

Votes: 109 42.9%
  • Weird bulge

Votes: 145 57.1%

• Total voters

teezer70

Experimental Member
Media
If you goto the black pair its the same model and if you move your cursor over the small pic next to the description it will magnify the larger picture by area...lol...i love this crap lol...anyway it looks like hes got on a ring or a band and his balls are pulled up very tight along the shaft and under the head...look really close at the magnified area youll see the band through the cotton fiber...sorry I love bulges...lol

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if it's the guys equipment or the product (I voted weird). I'll have to do some market research. I'll order a pair and post it against this...

Attachments

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's the danger of over-playing the bulge technology - if no one believes that it is real, then what is the point?

Cheaper just to put a spare sock down the front of your briefs like they did in the old days!

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wish they had some normal side on shots as opposed to the ones they have used. The bulge may look a little more normal from that angle lol!

Me thinks I'll treat the boys to a pair...

Last edited:

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My pair of briefs finally arrived through the post and...they're great. Really well made, there seems to be more room up front (although I suspect some of you horse-hung guys will stlll find it a bit tight even with the stretch fabric) and there doesn't seem to be the same pinching that took place with the traditional WJ. There is also a bit more of a wobble when you move around, things aren't a rigid.

I've attached some pics. Please feel free to ask any questions!

Attachments

hunginsouth

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got delivery of a couple of pairs of these, and boy do they work, definitely the wonderbra for men! WJPro Hip Black - Underwear range on aussiebum online store
Made the mistake of wearing them to work and ended up going to a staff meeting where all the seats were taken and I had to stand at the front, was very conscious that everyone was staring str8 at mu larger than normal bulge!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They do look rather amazing and give a much bigger boost in both the front and back areas when compared to the original WJ so am definately going to pick up a couple of pairs along with their new Days Of The Week range. Have not bought any aussiebum underwear despite buying the sheer white speedos and rugby shorts from them a while ago so this is a good time as any to dive into their underwear side of things.