New Avatar

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Umm, I too have been lurking around this site for a while now (before I joined). And I've read most of the threads that have the happyhammer/well_endowed fight going on inside them. I honestly don't know or care enough about this argument and these people to make a decision. It reminds me of fights I've had with my sister when I was a kid. I would get overly worked up and defensive, while she would fling accusations. Granted we got along very well, and I'm certainly no psycologist, but I would stop to think about why you are having this fight.
Now, I'm not a long established member like Madame Zora, Dr Rock, Pecker, Alley Blue, Caneadea, GoneA, and many others (sorry if I left someone out or you disagree), so I can't say you are being stupid about this, even if I felt that way. But why did this fight occur in the first place? It probably happened in one of the other topics, but think about it. I don't know if HappyHammer does or doesn't have a second account. Honestly I don't care, and even if he does, why does it matter. That is my biggest question. If he does, why does everyone care? I can't tell you how to resolve problems like any perfessional, heck, I have all sorts of conflicts to resolve, but think about what you are doing A) to *both* your reputaions, and B), what you are doing to eachother. I'm going on the assumption you have never met eachother in person. You could have been very good friends, or, maybe not.
Well, I'm wasting precious hours of sleep, so I will stop typing. Again, you don't have to take my advice. By joining status, I'm still a noob, and this is one of, if not *the* first post I have made, but hey, I tried!

By the way, I agree with GoneA. That show looked absolutely amazing! Those lights must have taken hours to program/setup/kerflunkelize??! (sorry. actors aren't good with the technical words for stuff like that! :) But it sure looks good!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
yes, i agree with you mfoley. and i really think you should start posting more because it seems like you really know what you're talking about.