New Avatar

Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
Hi Chicago.......sexy pic!
Thanks for the greeting and a big juicy hi right back at you. Big hug.

hungblondeguy9 said:
Did I mention how sexy you look in your pic ChicagoSam.......cause ya do.:smile:

Hey there, HBG9! Wow! You caught me off guard. I never think of myself in terms of being sexy. Thank you! You made my day! With the good laugh you've given me, I may have to consider keeping you around. (I had to look twice at your avatar as it looks like a picture from a photo shoot I did.) Regardless, thanks for the nice momentary ego boost. :smile:

Keep us posted on your career! Perhaps you could start a thread: The Showbiz Adventures of HungBlondeGuy!" With your good looks and outgoing personality, you should do well! Wishing you great success! Thanks, again, for the nice comments and for the Big Hug. Now, go out and conquer the world!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hungblondeguy9 said:
By the way Novicebtm.........lovely photo of your lovely bottom..........definetely worth the drive to Acton (silly saying here)........

big hug,
:smile:
Not THAT silly, really. I have family in the area, and have actually been to Acton. :wink:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: Big wet kiss for Novice, Chicago and Tall (and always bignrich)

chicago.........THANK YOU for the compliment (I had a friend take the pic of me in my garden) Was trying to look deep and not just my big smile puppy self......LOL
Anyway......are you a photographer? If so I am coming to chicago next week.....:smile: But only for 2 days (work)

Anyway.....you do look very sexy in your pic......love a hot guy in a dress shirt and jeans.....grrrrr:rolleyes:

Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
:smile: Big wet kiss for Novice, Chicago and Tall (and always bignrich)

chicago.........THANK YOU for the compliment (I had a friend take the pic of me in my garden) Was trying to look deep and not just my big smile puppy self......LOL
Anyway......are you a photographer? If so I am coming to chicago next week.....:smile: But only for 2 days (work)

Anyway.....you do look very sexy in your pic......love a hot guy in a dress shirt and jeans.....grrrrr:rolleyes:

Awwww, you're too good to me, Kid! Gee! First, sexy, and now, hot! I don't know which head is getting bigger! :biggrin1: And then, on top of all that, a big wet one?? You wear me out! Thanks for making my day. Keep it coming, Pal.

Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
transfering crush on to ChicagoSam:rolleyes:

Man, it's my lucky day! Hot, sexy, and a crush! Alright, already, I'm yours!:biggrin1: LOL

I am so excited for you that you got a callback, and that you are one of the final two! That's great news! Here's hoping that your dream comes true! I'm proud of you, HBG9! I'm sending a big pat on the back, a huge "atta" boy, a big hug, and a lot of positive thoughts your way. Now, go to bed, get some sleep, and get ready for that big audition! As for me, I'll be going to bed singing, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, Oh, Oh, OH, OOOOOHHHH, CANADA! YES!":biggrin1: ROTFLMAO

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you are adorable Chicago......sexy of course ......but darn adorable.......I'm going to have to give you a big kiss when I come down to Chicago........:smile: Thanks for the encouragement (and the hot tight jeans you wear...grrrrrrrrr)

big kiss,:biggrin1:

Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
you are adorable Chicago......sexy of course ......but darn adorable.......I'm going to have to give you a big kiss when I come down to Chicago........:smile: Thanks for the encouragement (and the hot tight jeans you wear...grrrrrrrrr) Big kiss,:biggrin1:

" . . . And the latest CNN News reports that a newly identified hot, sexy, 6'2" blonde guy in tight jeans, has crashed to the floor and has died in ecstasy. Sources say that it will take the mortician a week to wipe the smile off his face . . . " :biggrin1:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello and Good Morning Beautiful Sexy People......
Stuck in Audition allllllllll day yesterday. Anyway, what did I miss?

Chicago.......I had a naughty dream about you and your camera.....hmmmmmm wonder what that means :)

I promise to figure out the upload today and put up my pics........Another big wet kiss to BignRich (Texas is hot) :smile:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Sexy BignRich,

I guess I will have to kiss everything else to even it out then.........won't I :rolleyes:

It went really well.........kinda funny..........they needed me to be really bubbly, outrageously flirty and somewhat mischievious.........I think I nailed it - LOL

D_Paulie Popsicle

Just Browsing
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
Hi Sexy BignRich,

I guess I will have to kiss everything else to even it out then.........won't I :rolleyes:

It went really well.........kinda funny..........they needed me to be really bubbly, outrageously flirty and somewhat mischievious.........I think I nailed it - LOL

So in other words, you didn't even need to act? LOL . I bet you did great! Message me about the show!

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't usually go to second base on a first date Tall (BigNrich excluded because of the Texas fetish I have).......but how about 2 big wet kisses, a lick and bite:rolleyes: