New Avatar

Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
Hello and Good Morning Beautiful Sexy People......Stuck in Audition allllllllll day yesterday. Anyway, what did I miss?

Hey there, Wonder Boy! It was pretty quiet here without you yesterday. I ended up writing dirty limericks with RoysToy all day! You'll have to check them out. You made it into one.

And . . . the BIG all day audition . . . how did it go? I read past this post and saw some of the info you gave BignRich. Sounds like this role is right up your alley. I'm enjoying your stories. You are a younger version of me when I was still performing. So I enjoy following your adventures, and that's why I am being supportive. Now get that role! And, of course, whatever happens, we're still proud of you.

Chicago.......I had a naughty dream about you and your camera.....hmmmmmm wonder what that means :)

OK, I'll bite: What was the dream about . . . and was I good?! :biggrin1: And were you satisfied?! I do photography, but not as a profession. Your avatar looks like a photo of me. That's what I meant to say.

Saw that you mentioned me again—Nice! Just thought I'd check up on you. Feel free to PM if I can be of help.

Later, SuperStar . . . I think all your ardent admirers are anxiously awaiting your individual attention!

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I made it into a dirty limerick!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

tell me what it was....pleaseeeeeeeeee I'm so excited. Who gets a big wet kiss first?
You really are very sexy in the Avatar Chicago.......you know how I feel about hot guys in jeans and dressy shirts.....makes me think impure thoughts :smile: :smile: :smile: I try so hard to be good......sigh
Was everyone truly lost without my big blondeness yesterday????? mmmmm Now I'm going to have to do a little soft shoe routine ending up on someones lap...hmmmmmm but which lap......:smile: :smile: :smile:
kisses to everyone
but especially Chicago Sam
(and teh delicious BignRich, Jonah, Alt..., Curious, and my fave straight guy (who I won't mention) that i got to talk dirty with me today - lol
big kisses to you all

love ya (even to the adorable one who yelled at me......I still love you)

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am very trim...........obsessive food calorie counting pays off ......YEAHHHHHHH
but i don't mind a man with some meat on him:smile: (meat sounds dirty coming out of my mouth)

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hungblondeguy9 said:
I am very trim...........obsessive food calorie counting pays off ......YEAHHHHHHH
but i don't mind a man with some meat on him:smile: (meat sounds dirty coming out of my mouth)

Excellent news. Come see after a few years of working out and I might just have some meat on my bones.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hungblondeguy9 said:
love ya (even to the adorable one who yelled at me......I still love you)

Do you mean me perchance?
Because if you think that was yelling, it was barely a whisper, I can assure you. :cool:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't name names............but you hurt my feelings.......but i am still hopelessly in love with you......sigh.
You are simply fabulous..........:rolleyes: so a big giant blonde hug to you:smile: