New b

Funny Man AKA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all, I finally got around to introductions.
Found this site just browsing around
I am a 23 Year Old straight male, I am also a 23 Year Old virgin, (I guess Im a slow starter):frown1:
I know you may be thinking 'How do you know your straight if you are a virgin?' well, I have asked myself that many times and have tried to do as much 'testing' as I can ( I have seen videos, I have even drank at a couple of gay bars before) and guys just don't do anything for me, and females definitely do, I just suck at conveying that I guess........

BTW I posted two crappy photos, not to good but (not hard), I will put up better ones soon.

I like sites like this because I like to ask a lot of questions so I hope ready to answer a lot!
Happy to be here!

Funny Man AKA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, funny man. Nice cock! Time to start getting some action - these are the best years of your life!

I know dont remind me hahaha.
I have done everything but the actual deed though, that reminds me I have to post something in the 'best reactions' thread. Not in a real hurry to lose the old V card though (should I be?):confused:. I know its cliche but I dont want to 'lose it to lose it'.

quick question about the site, how do I navigate to the the next page of the thread im reading, I only seem to be able to go to an entirely new thread.