New ballstretching pic: 40oz split collar weights

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sweet man!!! Just getting into stretching myself. My problem is that I have huge nuts and nut sack so many of the ball stretchers don't have the diameter I need, but I keep looking and trying.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sweet man!!! Just getting into stretching myself. My problem is that I have huge nuts and nut sack so many of the ball stretchers don't have the diameter I need, but I keep looking and trying.

thanks bud! glad to hear you're getting into stretching. you'll be hooked for life for sure. check out Secretleather - their WMCs and Ringmasters are amazing quality, a bit pricy, but totally worth it.

millsbrandon1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been wanting to get my balls nice and saggy for a while now. Im 19 years old an just starting out with wanting low hanging balls. I went to all the adult stores in town and they do not sell ball weights. What do I need to do. I love the feeling of low hanging balls and I want them to hang very low. whats the first thing I need to do. I really would love your feedback.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lowesthangers, Thanks for the referral, they are definitely on my list once I save up the money! Have you checked out LOW HANGING SUPPORT GROUP • Index page The Low Hanging Support group. Not as active as LPSG, but worth checking out!

I have that bookmarked site too.
I also can't afford anything commercial now, so I made some equipment of my own that seems to be working.
I have to first get my balls contained with some converted Scunci hair bands then put my balls through a metal ring, it is kinda tight, but with a little work I can get both balls through that. Then I have a mesh bag that I put weights in and cinch it up, hanging it from the metal ring. The ring doesn't let my balls through, so I get my stretch.
I have seen these split weights before, nice, but it is going to be a while to afford them.
Creativity is getting me at least a little bit of that nice swinging feeling. I love that gentle tug when walking around the house with my rig on. I am thinking that having that while at work is going to be pretty erotic too, at least to me.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
may i ask what the appeal in this is?

imo, this looks like torture, and isn't attractive in the least. but i am slightly curious as to what you dig about it

millsbrandon1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just going to ask if this was fashionable in the gay community, as a turn on for other men? Because I have never met a straight man that did it, or a woman that preferred. It seems everyone that does it is gay?

Actually as a straight male myself. I must say I get the best feeling when my balls are hanging. It just feels pleasurable to me on a whole new level. Being able to grab my balls as they swing back and forth...It's just pure ecstasy