View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm fixing to go on a boat trip with a whole bunch of gay and I need help finding a more flattering bathing suit than my current one.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/minoru1/2-1.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/minoru1/l.jpg

Ya the pix or horrible, but I don't like friends taking pix of me swimmin,these we snuck, evil friends :tongue:

Can you give alittle guidance about what kind your looking for?..

Trunks, Squarecut, Speedo, Etc

Then I'll be sure to give some suggestions..

PM me if you wish

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can you give alittle guidance about what kind your looking for?..

Trunks, Squarecut, Speedo, Etc

Then I'll be sure to give some suggestions..

PM me if you wish

Not a speedo thong or jock, not to much room to grow in those things lol
Other than that as long as its flattering IDC :biggrin1:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where do you live? If in Dallas or Houston take a trip to your local gay retail strip and let the guys running the place give you some advice. Sauvage makes some short trunks that are at home wherever you are, gay, straight, conservative, risque, the whole nine yards.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are some of my suggestions. If you have a nice shapely ass, pick a classic speedo cut. If you have less of a shapely ass, go for a square cut speedo, or short cut trunks. Though, I've always found board shorts to be sexy on a guy too. Depends on your comfort level. You appear to have a lean build, thus avoid shorts that are too baggy (like the plaid ones in the pic), they just make you look skinnier than you actually are. The key is proportion and comfort.
As for colors, try to pic a color that suits your personality. Having brown eyes and brown hair, any color should do just fine. If you are rather pale at the moment, as most of us are coming out of a long winter, try to avoid white or black, just makes you look more pale than you are. Bright colors are more forgiving with pale skin, and look better on tanned skin as well. Muted colors aren't a bad decision either (navy, earth tones, nudes). Like I said before, pick a color that suits your personality :)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some of my suggestions. If you have a nice shapely ass, pick a classic speedo cut. If you have less of a shapely ass, go for a square cut speedo, or short cut trunks. Though, I've always found board shorts to be sexy on a guy too. Depends on your comfort level. You appear to have a lean build, thus avoid shorts that are too baggy (like the plaid ones in the pic), they just make you look skinnier than you actually are. The key is proportion and comfort.
As for colors, try to pic a color that suits your personality. Having brown eyes and brown hair, any color should do just fine. If you are rather pale at the moment, as most of us are coming out of a long winter, try to avoid white or black, just makes you look more pale than you are. Bright colors are more forgiving with pale skin, and look better on tanned skin as well. Muted colors aren't a bad decision either (navy, earth tones, nudes). Like I said before, pick a color that suits your personality :)

Great advise...!!!!

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

We need a designer section for you. When I need a new suit I will write you.....

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
buddy629 gave good advice. Like he said, you should have an idea of the look you're trying to achieve. Shorts are shorter this year, so a nice short pair of swim shorts would look good on anybody. LASC, Andrew Christian and Diesel all have some great shorts this year. Check em out on internationaljock.com